Favorite game and why?

Well, you should put "besides Halo" because we all LOVE HALO.

Anyways, it has to be gears of war 3, my 2nd pick because i love third person. It has a very good campaign, and is re-playable quite nicely. Multiplayer takes getting used to but, when you get good it feels so better than getting kills on any other game. Horde mode is a nice edition as well, really shows teamwork and how long you can keep going. Also, it has a nice community, sometimes bad like any other game. It is balanced, except the sawed off, a noob gun. That is why i like Gears of war 3.

Besides Halo, its either super mario world or minecraft

SMW because i was my first game i played an those memories will never go,

And minecraft because it is such an addicting and free/open game, plus i have a train mod :)

Besides the Halo franchise I'd say:

Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door. It was insanely fun going through the game as Mario who recognizes that he is in a 2D world with other 2D characters from the Mario Universe and it has an AMAZING adventure and storyline with incredibly addicting turn based fighting style and boss battles. Seriously, if anyone still has a Gamecube and is bored of what they're playing right now and are looking for something fun to get you to Halo 4 or whatever you're waiting for this year pick up this game if you can find it. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

• 1 month later...