Halo 4 Info: New Cortana Pic and lots of info from Game Informer magazine and all latest halo 4 info

Adam91

Bravo Adam when do you make news group??? Haha I hope you get there you've been bringing all the news lately along with Spectral

haha lol, thanks very much dan i appreciate your compliments very much, also new update about frank on the x-ray vision on neogaf (it was posted yesterday i think)
  • Like 1

Great I probbaly wont be buying this Halo...They should just rename it...Halo 4:Rise of Call of Duty... They are basically destroying Halo...(for example) Forerunner vison...sounds great but it will just end up being the new armor lock..Think about it there will be no more ninjas, no more catching them off gaurd..It will just be Noobs all over the place. Secondly... no respawn times...sound super awesome right...nope it will just make the game more fast paced like Call of Duty...Whoppie(sarcasm). People will run out die...respawn in half a second..run out die..in the time it takes for one respawn in REAL Halos. But this is my opinon...if they want me to buy it follow these steps...1.Don't change something that aint broken. 2. Please for god sakes dont look to Call of Duty for inspiration...if i want to play crap ill toss my MW3 into my Xbox and get 360 no-scoped by 7 year olds.Fun(sarcasm) 3. Dont make it fast paced. This is halo not COD. 4. Take out forerunner vison for the love of God...it will be the end of us all. Iam not hating i just hope this is what they do. :blushing:

• Like 1

Great I probbaly wont be buying this Halo...They should just rename it...Halo 4:Rise of Call of Duty... They are basically destroying Halo...(for example) Forerunner vison...sounds great but it will just end up being the new armor lock..Think about it there will be no more ninjas, no more catching them off gaurd..It will just be Noobs all over the place. Secondly... no respawn times...sound super awesome right...nope it will just make the game more fast paced like Call of Duty...Whoppie(sarcasm). People will run out die...respawn in half a second..run out die..in the time it takes for one respawn in REAL Halos. But this is my opinon...if they want me to buy it follow these steps...1.Don't change something that aint broken. 2. Please for god sakes dont look to Call of Duty for inspiration...if i want to play crap ill toss my MW3 into my Xbox and get 360 no-scoped by 7 year olds.Fun(sarcasm) 3. Dont make it fast paced. This is halo not COD. 4. Take out forerunner vison for the love of God...it will be the end of us all. Iam not hating i just hope this is what they do. :blushing:

Wow really, first off if your going to rage about something look into it a little more, you cant see other players with the forerunner vision other then teammates. Your not really pro at halo if alls you do is camp and wait for people to turn the corner and kill then( oh wait that sounds a little like COD). Frank O Connor specifically said that any game stated in the GI was only being used as a reference of how perks are to call of duty as armor specifications are to halo, not the same thing. Halo is halo and it will still feel like halo. Also as a side note alot of this stuff might not make sense, but they are just keeping us interested in halo right now so they are giving us alot if detail that would make everything fit, so wait for time before making your full fledged opinion

Wow really, first off if your going to rage about something look into it a little more, you cant see other players with the forerunner vision other then teammates. Your not really pro at halo if alls you do is camp and wait for people to turn the corner and kill then( oh wait that sounds a little like COD). Frank O Connor specifically said that any game stated in the GI was only being used as a reference of how perks are to call of duty as armor specifications are to halo, not the same thing. Halo is halo and it will still feel like halo. Also as a side note alot of this stuff might not make sense, but they are just keeping us interested in halo right now so they are giving us alot if detail that would make everything fit, so wait for time before making your full fledged opinion

First off..it never said what you could see through walls it never specified who or what so i assumed it was the opposing team, so proved you wrong there. secondly if you want to face me in 1v1 to see my "camp" come at me then. Also it is exactly like CoD..Spartan ops...really it sounds cool but the name is taken from a crappy COD game. Also adding things to your guns at loadout...HMMMM what game did that come from. this isnt halo anymore THIS IS COD....peace out Killer k34 oh and if you want to see my camping skills. in 1v1 face me...send me an invite my gamertags right there.
  • Like 1

I love how much halo lore connected with that one article, i mean look at the infinity. When i got that Magazine this morning I was crying tears of joy and lept like a Kig-yar.

So do we think about that AC could be on the Requim and be the administrator there??? (not fact, my thought)

@ all of those who are mad at why there are not elites in matchmaking. The reason there are no elites is because all of matchmaking is taking place on the Infinity through Virtual reality training with all of the spartan IVs so I doubt there would be elites in a super secret spartan program on a Forerunner upgraded human ship that was created by ONI who would never want any form of a covenent species to know of.

It seems to shed alot of light on what might happen in the new Karen Traviss book comming up. For one the Chief gets attacked by a fleet of covenent ships. Im sure alot of you noticed that the armor was alot different then what they wore in the others. (warning possible spoilers in next few sentences about GLASSLANDS) In glasslands a rebelion is forming on the Sanghelli homeworld against the Arbiter and his Alliance with humanity. These rebelions are led by sanghelli monks of the old ways based from temples (on a sidenote the elites are struggling to maintain their species because the have forgotton how to farm or do anyting els other then be warriors). so my theory of the new book is that they start using older styles of armor to portay to their race of their commitment to their species. this starts the rebelion and arbitor forces all of the believers of destroying the humans out of their system, which would leave a giant covenent fleet looking for a world or something to go to after being defeated and kick out which they happen apon the chiefs vessel.

@ everyone who doesnt beleive in any of these pictures out and information. All that is fact is what was in the game informer, including the pictures. they got all of their sorces from 343 directly and made agreements and contracts of what they could show and couldn't I dont get why people are festering about this all being false (yes it is true that they havent given us all of the information on these topic) but they did this game informer article to let people know that they are working themselves hard and not just sitting there laughing at us not knowing anything.

My biggest dissapointment on the article was that no Forging was mentioned in the GI.

I have lots of other thoughts but i dont want to make this article to long so people wont read it :)

Yeah i agree With Forgebook. Alot of these new things sound like Cod. You can bet your sweet ass that when halo 4 comes out, alot of the people playing matchmaking will be people who migrated from crappy call of duty. 343 is ******* halo up.

• Like 1

First off..it never said what you could see through walls it never specified who or what so i assumed it was the opposing team, so proved you wrong there. secondly if you want to face me in 1v1 to see my "camp" come at me then. Also it is exactly like CoD..Spartan ops...really it sounds cool but the name is taken from a crappy COD game. Also adding things to your guns at loadout...HMMMM what game did that come from. this isnt halo anymore THIS IS COD....peace out Killer k34 oh and if you want to see my camping skills. in 1v1 face me...send me an invite my gamertags right there.

Look at Adams first post on the X ray vision, the links says that you cannot see any other person with the x ray vision, so yea mabye not your teamates either i assumed that sorry. Frank O Connor who's been with halo since Halo 2 said "It feels like Halo, it does NOT feel or act like the other game(s) it's being compared to. Again, without playing it, you can't be blamed for jumping to certain conclusions." They havent released all of the information yet ,which more will come out threw the month, so you cant put up a i hate halo 4 until you know everything. Im not doubting your skills, im just saying that im sure 300 hundred employees paid to do this has put thought into this about what the fans what and to make this halo and yet add new unique stuff into it (side note, remember they've been working on a little after halo 3 came out for the spartan ops which was before the COD special ops)