Halo 4 multiplayer Story? Rooster Teeth (Red vs Blue)

ThePsychoEwok

Wow they are putting a story for the red vs blues? That is interesting guess i missed that in the intro video. Maybe they will make it like a story of the past when the humans were busy fighting each other. WOAH i just thought of something! Rebels vs UNSC soldiers. make it maybe a little interesting i mean there are Rebels especially in The Fall of Reach.

idk i heard about the story too but... idk i would probably go along the lines of the fact that its all training. like these are spartan 4's getting ready for combat against the Covenant. and getting ready by facing off against each other by choosing sides and fighting. again only speculation. they could still be developing it as we speak. there is another 6 months or so till its release and thats a long time for a story

The reason Reds are fighting Blues is because they are in a long ship in space with a virtual reality room for training purposes only.

Here is a link: http://www.examiner.com/console-gaming-in-national/first-halo-4-multiplayer-details-leak-out

I am not sure how legitimate this is but it seems like a very likely reason for these ongoing battles between them and the reason you can continuously come back to life.

The reason Reds are fighting Blues is because they are in a long ship in space with a virtual reality room for training purposes only.

Here is a link: http://www.examiner....etails-leak-out

I am not sure how legitimate this is but it seems like a very likely reason for these ongoing battles between them and the reason you can continuously come back to life.

To help others, meaning the room is made to look like any kind of arena for simulating war as he stated its for training purposes.

Im not enirely sure if i trust this article entirely... idk. The training program does make sense though. The whole forunner vision or whatever it was called, i dont like that. Nor do i like the idea of instant spawns. I'd rather have a spawn delay so that the game keeps a steady pace instead of constantly frantic.

I dont think this article should be hung on as something set in stone. Much of what he's saying could change in the months to come.

• 2 weeks later...