Ideas forge and gametype.

Sir Skipper

Comment and add your own ideas! feel free to give your opinion on my ideas and other peoples.

Ok I want to share some ideas 343 should look into for halo 4.

So I have had a idea with my clan and friends. I was thinking in forge mode we should have the ability to add some AI spawns. So instead of just respawn points for people you can add a AI spawn. Which would then allow ODSTs, Marines, Grunts, Hunters, Elites, Jackels, Sentinals , ETC , ETC. You get the point, right? It would make a huge difference for those clans (like mine,) who need to train people. I could make a few grunts and elites then put it on CTF and walla I can train him without shooting at him! I can just observe what hes doing wrong and what tactics he should use.

Now let me go into detail of how the forge should make this, If you set an elite (in AI spawn settings) then in those settings somewhere you should be able to add Offencive or Defencive. Offence settings makes the AI ignore a Defence boundry (explained later) and go and attack objectives or run around the map. Defencive You set a defencive boundry (kinda like a hill boundry) and the Defencive set AIs WONT leave that zone, unless theres no zone then they will defend a objective, No objective (Just slayer) it will run around the map just normally.

You should also have a drop ship spawn. (a rectangle/cylinder sorta like a spawn zone) and if you set your custom games settings to yes AIs then a option for dropships come up, you hit yes. What should happen is then when you play, a dropship comes in where you placed its spawn and of course drop of units, OR if you didnt fill it with units stay there and provide cover fire. Imagine the maps where you create a obstical course and you need to spice it up a bit. So at a place people need to get through, theres a big a$$ hunter there waiting. You could also have a place where if people open the wrong door a bunch of grunts, and/or Elites, and/or Jackels pour out and start hunting you down. Just imagine the fun the AIs in forge and custom games could do!

Now second idea. we need the ability to use Human, Forerunner, and Covenant Blocks, Not just forerunner or just covenant or just human, we need a combo of both.

Third idea. You should add a classic matchmaking list, and a Classic settings option. Where you can make halo just like halo reach. Meaning only armour abilities and custom armour, the weapons spawn on the map and you must go and get them.