If Chief reveals his face. Who would you want him to look like?

Itz JoshE

His skin would be pretty pale from the lack of sun wouldnt it? He is in a suit of armor almost 24/7. If they were to show any part of MC at all I doubt they'd show you his face, unless somehow they are able to make everyone's individual face show up in their cutscene. They could show us his really pale tough hands. But I doubt they'll do anything like that soon, maybe H6.

Morgan Freeman

I was going to write that but then i saw your post lol.

It would honestly screw halo over. I dont what to see the cheifs face because everyone pictures him in a different way. Like in a book your reading you have the image of the character in your head then you go watch the movie based on the book and the character looks completely different.

• Like 1

Well they already stated that they are exploring more into the chief this time around, which could mean we will see his face at some point. i would like to see who i am playing as, it brings another level into the game, making the chief more then a faceless super soldier, it would be good to be more like Jorge who was not only MASSIVE but caring.

plus the Master chief is Caucasian , with short brown hair and pale white skin.

He needs to be a black bada$$ guy. If they show his face and he is not black I will be pist. I think they shouldnt show his face at all. 343i should ruin cheif. No matter what they make cheif look like, if they show his face then no one will think the same about him.

Chief is white, you must be pissed..

:/

I wouldn't mind having his helmet removed, take the following for example.

(This is all based upon a hypothetical situation.)

The Chief encounters the Didact, and the Didact knocks him out. When the Chief wakes, he's strapped down, and we can see his Helmet near him. The Chief and Didact, perhaps Cortana are having a conversation, obviously the conversation is to the Didact's advantage, seeing as he is the advanced being. Then something happens, which forces the Didact to leave the room, allowing Chief to escape, and to reclaim his helmet.

All done so that it's through the eyes of the Chief. A situation like that would be erfect.

However I trust 343i. If they want to show the Chief's appearance, then it's their right. But they should run it by Steve Downes first, because he is the one who gives life to the Chief :)

I wouldn't mind having his helmet removed, take the following for example.

(This is all based upon a hypothetical situation.)

The Chief encounters the Didact, and the Didact knocks him out. When the Chief wakes, he's strapped down, and we can see his Helmet near him. The Chief and Didact, perhaps Cortana are having a conversation, obviously the conversation is to the Didact's advantage, seeing as he is the advanced being. Then something happens, which forces the Didact to leave the room, allowing Chief to escape, and to reclaim his helmet.

All done so that it's through the eyes of the Chief. A situation like that would be erfect.

However I trust 343i. If they want to show the Chief's appearance, then it's their right. But they should run it by Steve Downes first, because he is the one who gives life to the Chief :)

That is a good idea. And 343's talking about how this is a more personal experience and having John fight and lose to a greater being who even takes off his helmet would be a huge emotional moment for him and gamers

That is a good idea. And 343's talking about how this is a more personal experience and having John fight and lose to a greater being who even takes off his helmet would be a huge emotional moment for him and gamers

Too much emotion will bring the game an avalanche of bad reviews,remember most halonites are young males,the one thing that interests me is why is cortana so young? almost girlish? oh i understand the iteration can be anything but Jens voice is anything but girlish,far from it.

Too much emotion will bring the game an avalanche of bad reviews,remember most halonites are young males,the one thing that interests me is why is cortana so young? almost girlish? oh i understand the iteration can be anything but Jens voice is anything but girlish,far from it.

No, not an avalanche, a solar storm...

Yeah it would go Solar,one thing has been bothering me though is cortana's more noticeable naked figure,the other iterations were less noticeable,in fact i liked No.2 out of all them but No.1 was a good generic model,they could've done cartoonish funny quips with it if they had kept it,this one,personally, feels childish,like i'm looking at a face of a fourteen year old with a body of a woman.opinion only,not meant to provoke.