AgentLoFi

Halo 3 Community Playdate Mar. 31

Cool, LoFi! Hey, when do we get those playdate awards? ;)

I just sent the list of participants out today after double checking things, so don't worry, you will get you award in due time my good sir :)

• Like 1

I just sent the list of participants out today after double checking things, so don't worry, you will get you award in due time my good sir :)

YESH!! :heart:

I personally want to thank everyone that participated. I had a great time yesterday and I hope you did too! :thumbsup:

Now, everyone that participated yesterday was entered into a random drawing for a prize of a 3 month xbl gold membership. It did not matter if you played 1 game or 10, everyone had the same chance. Okay, so the winner of the drawing was valyou3 :clap: Congratulations and I will pm you your prize sometime tomorrow!

Once again thanks for joining and hope to see you at the next playdate!

Sorry I quit :cray:. My brother broke something in my house, ran upstairs immediately, and blamed it on me! Then my dad took away my Halo 3, and Reach... Sorry for quitting early

from everyonw who participated, well done, from waht i saw, it was really good, well done guys :D huge Turnout :D

• Like 1

It was an awesome one, Congrats to Valyou for taking home the 3 month Gold :D

looking forward to your next sess.

You guys should host another one