Whacha think?

Stealth Pilot

I honestly hope he doesnt make an appearance :thumbdown: H4 is supposed to be taking an in depth look at Chief as a person, not Arby and the Chief . Don't get me wrong, I thought the Arbiter was awesome in H2 and H3, but I just dont think he would slide smoothely into the H4 campaign.

In the legendary ending...arbiter escapes. Cortana sends out a becon, so perhaps he answers and show up in the middle or late campaign. Just a guess, due to the fact he hasn't been talked about lately.

I think that the arbiter is going on hunt for the rest of the covenant with his ship master, because they were talking about something like that at the end of the story.

I don't know. I wouldn't mind seeing him, but H4 is meant to focus on MC. Maybe in the rest of the trilogy.

we dont even know if it"s focusing on the chief, we dont know anything about the story. I think that there is going to be a book coming out will sequel halo 3 maybe even tie it to the ghosts of onyx.

we dont even know if it"s focusing on the chief, we dont know anything about the story. I think that there is going to be a book coming out will sequel halo 3 maybe even tie it to the ghosts of onyx.

There is a book that's out right now that sequels Halo 3 and Ghosts of Onyx hahah it's called Glasslands. BUT there is a sequel to this sequel that's going to release before Halo 4 comes out