The "Official" What Do You Want Out Of Halo 4?

Exploseth

1.I dont want multiplayer maps that also is in the campaign.

2. No dmrs!!

3.More weapons on each multiplayer map.

4.Longer campaign.

5.More weapons.

6.Better multiplayer maps.

7.More vehicles.

8.More story of Masterchief.

9.Masterchief needa to say more words.

10.Big fights like battlefields sometimes. This was actually gonna be in reach but it never happened for some reason.

11.Masterchief needs to be able to jump higher than noble 6 in reach.

12.Better forge with more forge maps with more objects(it would be good if the objects didnt have the same colour as in reach)

13.Small maps with vehicles like in halo 3.

14.Better campaign, more story.

15.forerunners!!

16.Something new and exciting for multiplayer.

• Like 3

It would be awesome if they put some COD factors into Halo, like going prone, aiming down the sights, and some weapon customization. As a matter of fact, put a program in there that lets us forge our own weapons! it would also be cool if we could duck behind cover and fire from behind it.

Let us choose from multiple Species to play as like Elites, Brutes, Spartans, and Forerunners (if they are in the game, of course)

I hope 343 are actually looking at this because bungie didnt care what we wanted....

Who said we wanted any of the following;

Single fire BR (Like the halo 2 demo)

Maps that are taken from the campaign

Armour abilities (Especially sprint??? Just because people are all codfags these days it doesnt mean you should make the game more codlike)

Health bar

A covenant sniper that isnt really a sniper....?

Brutes???? Thay shouldnt even be in the game except as bosses on very rare points in the game... like the books....

What we need is the following......;

THE BATTLE RIFLE (3 BURST ROUNDS!!!)

REGENERATIVE HEALTH/SHIELD (LIKE ALL THE OTHER HALO GAMES EXCEPT HALO CE)

DO NOT FORGET THAT MASTER CHIEF ISNT WEAK AND INCOMPLETE LIKE THE SPARTAN III'S HE CAN JUMP LIKE HES ON THE MOON AND IS STRONGER, FASTER AND DOESNT GET HURT WHEN HE FALLS FROM 3 METRES UP NOT TO MENTION THE ATMOSPHERE.

NO BLOOM (POSSIBLY RECOIL BUT NO BLOOM)

FORERUNNER WEAPONS

THE ARBITER SHOULD BE TRYING TO FIND MASTER CHIEF BECAUSE HE HAS A FEELING THAT HES ALIVE AND APPEARS TOWARDS THE END TO HELP YOU

A FEW ELITES

SOME COVENANT REMNANTS

I DIFFERENT TYPE OF FLOOD, MAYBE A MORE PRIMITIVE FORM WITHOUT THE ABILITY TO REPRODUCE

EARTH

SERGEANT JOHNSON REFERRENCES

THERE CAN BE NOTHING FROM HALO REACH... REMEMBER WE ARE IN THE FUTURE HERE ALMOST 4 YEARS.... SO IT ABSOLUTELY HAS TO BE THE BR AS THE DMR IS OBVIOUSLY A PROTOTYPE BR.... AND THE ONLY WEAPONS AVAILABLE TO MASTER CHIEF OTHER THAN FORERUNNER WEAPONS WILL HAVE TO BE ONES LEFT IN THE ARMOURIES WHICH MEAN HALO 3 WEAPONS

IT MAKES SENSE THAT CHIEFS ARMOUR WILL BE UPGRADED USING FORERUNNER TECH THE SAME MIGHT GO FOR THE WEAPONS

NO BRUTES, NO PROPHETS, MAYBE SOME ELITES OR HUMANS THAT GOT STUCK ON THE LEGENDARY PLANET SOMEHOW

I CANT THINK OF ANY MORE ATM BUT YEAH.

• Like 3

I want the Battle Rifle, and the SMG to make a return and Hayabusa armor also to make a return. and don't connect the multiplayer with the reach stats again cause i didn't really like that. and also this is just an idea but try to put an LMG in the game aswell. and bring back duel weilding.

Space Fights. I would love to take the fight against this mysterious enemy to space.

A narrative Multiplayer. Not for all the gametypes but for at least one. A bit like Invasion with cutscenes and stuff.

Lots of imaginative gametypes. Not just the ones that make sense but them ones that say" Why not" And arm everyone with golf clubs or something.

• Like 1

Well...I deffinately don't want Call of Duty in Halo! Any TRUE Halo fan would say the same.

I've been playing Halo since Combat Evolved came out for the original XBOX and loved the game better than any other FPS ever made, and now 343 wants to turn it into COD...what the heck!? Me and my friends play Halo because we get sick of the crap COD players get away with. The difference I've always seen in Halo is that anyone can pick up the game and play it without getting raped by someone who is a higher rank and has a better gun than they do. Halo is far more adaptable to players everywhere and its been that way since the original. The multiplayer in Combat Evolved revolutionized FPS gameplay and its only been progressing ever since until Reach, where I believe Bungie almost perfected a "noob" friendly game where, though there will still be more skilled players, everyone at least has a bit of a chance. Now you want to add armor upgrades available only to people at a high enough level, loadouts, and other COD environments. How is Halo supposed to compete with COD when it simply becomes a Sci-Fi version of it. I realize Halo 4 is already set for release and nothing can really change that.

Halo has always been, to me, my friends, and I'm sure many others, a more evenly levelled playing ground, where no one truly has a complete advantage over anyone else. Where people are fighting over the ONLY sniper rifle in the entire map, not spawning with it whenever they want. I still don't completely understand all of what 343 is going to do with Halo 4 but from what I here it just sounds like they're converting to the common FPS of the modern day, Halo should be different, it should stand out above the others and be more inviting to new players, people that maybe didn't buy the game at first and don't want to get owned by people who have had it longer and unlocked more abilities and weapons. That's how Halo has been from the beginning, and that's how Halo should be til the end.

I'm not trying to stir an arguement over which gameplay is better, but please don't be like Michael Bay with Transformers and destroy my childhood!

• Like 1

I hope 343 are actually looking at this because bungie didnt care what we wanted....

Armour abilities (Especially sprint??? Just because people are all codfags these days it doesnt mean you should make the game more codlike)

Health bar

Brutes???? Thay shouldnt even be in the game except as bosses on very rare points in the game... like the books....

DO NOT FORGET THAT MASTER CHIEF ISNT WEAK AND INCOMPLETE LIKE THE SPARTAN III'S HE CAN JUMP LIKE HES ON THE MOON AND IS STRONGER, FASTER AND DOESNT GET HURT WHEN HE FALLS FROM 3 METRES UP NOT TO MENTION THE ATMOSPHERE.

FORERUNNER WEAPONS

THE ARBITER SHOULD BE TRYING TO FIND MASTER CHIEF BECAUSE HE HAS A FEELING THAT HES ALIVE AND APPEARS TOWARDS THE END TO HELP YOU

A FEW ELITES

SOME COVENANT REMNANTS

I DIFFERENT TYPE OF FLOOD, MAYBE A MORE PRIMITIVE FORM WITHOUT THE ABILITY TO REPRODUCE

EARTH

THERE CAN BE NOTHING FROM HALO REACH... REMEMBER WE ARE IN THE FUTURE HERE ALMOST 4 YEARS.... SO IT ABSOLUTELY HAS TO BE THE BR AS THE DMR IS OBVIOUSLY A PROTOTYPE BR.... AND THE ONLY WEAPONS AVAILABLE TO MASTER CHIEF OTHER THAN FORERUNNER WEAPONS WILL HAVE TO BE ONES LEFT IN THE ARMOURIES WHICH MEAN HALO 3 WEAPONS

IT MAKES SENSE THAT CHIEFS ARMOUR WILL BE UPGRADED USING FORERUNNER TECH THE SAME MIGHT GO FOR THE WEAPONS

NO BRUTES, NO PROPHETS, MAYBE SOME ELITES OR HUMANS THAT GOT STUCK ON THE LEGENDARY PLANET SOMEHOW

Unfortunately 343 is making Halo 4 more "codlike" than you would think, with more advanced armor abilities(perks), and more "loadouts"

Well...I deffinately don't want Call of Duty in Halo! Any TRUE Halo fan would say the same.

I've been playing Halo since Combat Evolved came out for the original XBOX and loved the game better than any other FPS ever made, and now 343 wants to turn it into COD...what the heck!? Me and my friends play Halo because we get sick of the crap COD players get away with. The difference I've always seen in Halo is that anyone can pick up the game and play it without getting raped by someone who is a higher rank and has a better gun than they do. Halo is far more adaptable to players everywhere and its been that way since the original. The multiplayer in Combat Evolved revolutionized FPS gameplay and its only been progressing ever since until Reach, where I believe Bungie almost perfected a "noob" friendly game where, though there will still be more skilled players, everyone at least has a bit of a chance. Now you want to add armor upgrades available only to people at a high enough level, loadouts, and other COD environments. How is Halo supposed to compete with COD when it simply becomes a Sci-Fi version of it. I realize Halo 4 is already set for release and nothing can really change that.

Halo has always been, to me, my friends, and I'm sure many others, a more evenly levelled playing ground, where no one truly has a complete advantage over anyone else. Where people are fighting over the ONLY sniper rifle in the entire map, not spawning with it whenever they want. I still don't completely understand all of what 343 is going to do with Halo 4 but from what I here it just sounds like they're converting to the common FPS of the modern day, Halo should be different, it should stand out above the others and be more inviting to new players, people that maybe didn't buy the game at first and don't want to get owned by people who have had it longer and unlocked more abilities and weapons. That's how Halo has been from the beginning, and that's how Halo should be til the end.

I'm not trying to stir an arguement over which gameplay is better, but please don't be like Michael Bay with Transformers and destroy my childhood!

All your doing is making massive assumptions to what is happening. How do you know you will be able to pick a sniper rifle to spawn with? You dont. So dont guess. How do you know what the perks are? You dont. So please, please, dont say stuff like this with no backing.

Please don't bring any perks back from Halo Reach. Halo 3 was the perfect game, i'd love a replica of that. Reach was a disappointment.

Halo 3 was not perfect in anyway. Spawn killing was a massive part of it. If someone won, it was because their weapon was awsome and they had the power weapons. If they got the tanks, they could be killing machines. In Halo Reach, you were given a weapong to stop those tank hoggers. One use of armour lock and bang. Dead tank.Everything in Halo Reach was needed in Halo 3.

Halo 3 was not perfect in anyway. Spawn killing was a massive part of it. If someone won, it was because their weapon was awsome and they had the power weapons. If they got the tanks, they could be killing machines. In Halo Reach, you were given a weapong to stop those tank hoggers. One use of armour lock and bang. Dead tank.Everything in Halo Reach was needed in Halo 3.

Ok so maybe halo 3 wasn't perfect, i exaggerated a little. But the perks ruined the game for me and the bloom on a DMR...wtf? who's idea was that? terrible. Hopefully 343 will realise how stupid Bungie were when they put these perks in and not put them in Halo 4.

Health bar

FORERUNNER WEAPONS

A FEW ELITES

SOME COVENANT REMNANTS

EARTH

I wanted Health,many of my freinds hated 2 and 3 because they had no health

1.A playlist with health and shields(for all the CE and Reach fans)

2.More customization

3.More colors for armor(including pure white and deep black)

4.More forge maps

5.The pistol,and make it good again,as it is other weapons beat it in all circumstances.

6.Better balance,Br is to overpowering compared to other weapons.

7.The moment of slow motion after being vehicle jacked needs to be taken out,just dont allow immediate rejacking .

8.Make the plasma weapons useful again

9. 5 or more maps specifically made for btb and 5 for normal team slayer(at launch)

10.For zombies,replace zombies with flood

11.Vehicle balance,Halo needs vehicle maps again.

12.The option of changing your sheild color!(a guy can dream cant he?)

13.24 player matches(use servers,that would fix the lag)

14.More weapons on each map,theres never enough for everyone

15.Better banning system,team killing is bad

16.slight fall damage,make people think a little

Things I do Not want

1.Custom loadouts

2.perks

3.Unlockable abilities

4.any funky new system that you guys put in >8| Ask the fans first

5.One thing that is very very bad,point system with killing.

Keep it simple and just count kills like halo always has.

things you need to fix

1.recoil,it looks like way to much,spartans are too strong for that

• Like 2

It's not so much what I want out but what I want in:

Rumble Armory

In my humble opinion, the best playlist of any Halo. Please, will give X amount of dollars and buy X amount of copies, distribute them to all my friends, family and other acquaintances. I would kill to be able to get down on some Rumble Needlers or Rumble Swords