Character Costomization

Master Chief - 117

Dear Master Chief - 117,

This site is NOT property of 343industries. This IS however a community site on which you can post your information, thoughts, etc. I don't know if it's visited by members of 343i tho...

But on to topic I agree you should be able to costomize ALL of your armour parts even the smallest details (spartan and elite ofcourse).

But on to topic I agree you should be able to costomize ALL of your armour parts even the smallest details (spartan and elite ofcourse).

Totally agree. Reach is a great at customizing except that armor pieces are grouped together and armor unlocks from rank only. Make each piece independent and armor unlock from challenges and the system is perfect.

Totally agree. Reach is a great at customizing except that armor pieces are grouped together and armor unlocks from rank only. Make each piece independent and armor unlock from challenges and the system is perfect.

Like in halo 3 with achievements? YES, yes that would be awesome!

It's likely the costomization for spartans will be even more advanced then in Halo Reach. As for the elites, i'm not sure, and who knows if elites will even be in H4? I sure hope they will, elite full costomization would be amazing. Also I would like to see returns of some of the elite armors from H3, like flight, commando, etc.

While these ideas are great, also please keep in mind that with each new armor piece and it's customization comes the chance of creating a clipping or collision with armor pieces. The armor in Reach was done in a way as to not have the pieces collide or merge with others drastically due to the set biped animations. Some armor or combinations of armor might require re-writing or tweaking of amny animation frames or introducing entirely new animations frames which also increases the production time. I think the editing system used in Reach is spot for middle ground appeasing...but yes they definatly do need more armor and add in the elites as armor editable as well. Elites seemed to have gotten the big old iron boot in terms of armor and customization. Sad.....I like playing as an Elite character too.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

an idia for somthing that al wee want to:

ThAT we can talk with CORTANA :thumbsup: by the mike but not that the IA of cortana were just 100 phrases wow not that is so ***ing bad that you can speak really with her like with a human but with alot of information about halo and etc. what do you tell???

:2guns: :police: