Harbinger | My new map

Azaxx

This map is forerunner themed and has special fx, (for those who dont like fx sorry)

this is the whole island view. The map is made for team slayer and CTF, 6-16 players.

reach_26397968_Full.jpg

View of red base:

reach_26397956_Full.jpg

and the almighty blue base

reach_26397936_Full.jpg

oh and a tower for good looks :D

reach_26397943_Full.jpg

the map has other forerunnerish features but i didnt want to clog the whole page with pictures. Anyway the map isnt on my file share but can be played customs when im on.

Hope you like it community...

• Like 7

Red base = 1 tank, 2 mongeese 2 pumas and a falcon

Blue base =1 tank 2 ghosts 1 puma and a banshee

Red base=1 DMR, 1 shotgun, 1 needler, 1 plasma pistol, 1 sniper rifle

Blue base=1 DMR, 1 shotgun, 1 needler, 1 plasma pistol,1 sniper rifle

and a rocket launcher and plasma launcher at two places

Looks good other then the filter (dark effect). But that is because those things make it hard for me to see, and i am blind enough as is lol. But other then that i think the map looks real good. You've got some talent in painting and forging Azaxx. Sometime me and you should get together and see what we can create in forge. Got a trick that i have been itching to use in a team map, AD showed me how to make a trick door and i reversed his effect and made a zipline.

Looks good other then the filter (dark effect). But that is because those things make it hard for me to see, and i am blind enough as is lol. But other then that i think the map looks real good. You've got some talent in painting and forging Azaxx. Sometime me and you should get together and see what we can create in forge. Got a trick that i have been itching to use in a team map, AD showed me how to make a trick door and i reversed his effect and made a zipline.

Hey, I got some tricks up my sleeve as well. ;)

I've played in Forge for along time & found some really cool glitches.

(Elevator, traps, open & close-able doors, etc).

We should all get together some time & see what us three can create!

Beast, you can show some of your wicked inventions off, I could work on the detail, & Aza can work on map's main core. Like the outline of the map.

I'm good at placing the spawns in the right place & adding detail - putting the map's core & adding bases and stuff like that is the opposite of what I do.

I'm currently working on an Aesthetic map, for Forge only, (the stuff you could only see in Forge, aka Spawns), and I need help with it.

You 2 look like are very awesome forgers that deserve to be more well known.

I've seen Beast's map and Aza's map and I have to say; they are 2 very good looking and should-be-enjoyable maps. I say we should combine are knowledge and make our own wonderful masterpiece slayer map! What do ya say Aza & Beast? Hmm? :awesome:

Hey, I got some tricks up my sleeve as well. ;)

I've played in Forge for along time & found some really cool glitches.

(Elevator, traps, open & close-able doors, etc).

We should all get together some time & see what us three can create!

Beast, you can show some of your wicked inventions off, I could work on the detail, & Aza can work on map's main core. Like the outline of the map.

I'm good at placing the spawns in the right place & adding detail - putting the map's core & adding bases and stuff like that is the opposite of what I do.

I'm currently working on an Aesthetic map, for Forge only, (the stuff you could only see in Forge, aka Spawns), and I need help with it.

You 2 look like are very awesome forgers that deserve to be more well known.

I've seen Beast's map and Aza's map and I have to say; they are 2 very good looking and should-be-enjoyable maps. I say we should combine are knowledge and make our own wonderful masterpiece slayer map! What do ya say Aza & Beast? Hmm? :awesome:

when im on YES

• 2 weeks later...