Halo 4 possible release date.

Bubonic Blood

Okay, so today I was informed by a gamestop employee, that the release date for halo 4, according to the gamestop computer, is November 2nd. I'm not totally sure whether it is true or not, so please don't flame me for it. But, I went by a gamestop employee's word and the gamestop computer. What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGyIXATV6Tg

a lot of places have are giving release dates that arnt true, 343i hasnt given a released date yet dont go by what gamestop says just wait and see what 343i says.

And 343 Industries actually gave out the Fall release date before anyone says anything about that.

My friend has an uncle who knows a girl who heard from an insider its coming out November 3rd.

Not true! My mothers bridge partner's grandson goes to school with a kid whose dad dated a girl in school that looked like Kiki Wolfkill and at a 30 yr. high school reunion recently she said her exhusband's son who works at K-Mart said it was being released on the 18th of November!

• Like 2

Not true! My mothers bridge partner's grandson goes to school with a kid whose dad dated a girl in school that looked like Kiki Wolfkill and at a 30 yr. high school reunion recently she said her exhusband's son who works at K-Mart said it was being released on the 18th of November!

LMFAO...... so glad its been confirmed now :rofl:

Nope... Chuck Testa.

November 16th or 20th is my guess. ^_^

I'm getting a headache just trying to work that out.

• Like 1