Halo 4 Forge

ExplosiveSoap

The following post was something I posted about an upgrade to Halo: Reach forge, but since I'm 100% positive that it won't happen, I've decided to make this about Halo 4. I've also made some edits. Please comment and give your opinion :)

Among the items I would like featured in Halo 4 are-trees/shrubbery, skins for vehicles( like desert camo for a vehicle on a desert map, or winterized camo for a vehicle on a snow map.) forklifts/trucks(which were featured in the campaign of Reach),pelicans/phantoms,the ability to forge firefight maps and to forge on the existing ones, additional special fx, maybe optional precipitation, the use of music forge bubbles(which have the same characteristics of a special fx bubble, but will allow you to play music from any Halo OST), more money, more of each object,more kill boundaries, a mirror option to get the same exact object but reversed so you can make better symmetrical maps, and finally- an undo feature that you can use that reverts any mistakes to their previous state(this helps on those painstaking accidental deletions.)

I posted this on Bungie.net back in June, so I thought that I might as well bring it here. I understand that the possibility of 343i putting any of these things in Halo 4 is slim, but I still respect the fact that they've listened to the people who play Halo: Reach and fixed some of the things that have been annoying everyone.

P.S. I swear to Buddha I better be in the right forum this time.