Have an Odd Dream?, Tell us about it!

Flly

:left: Just had this odd Dream last night where I was in this movie theater with most of my buddies from highschool and I walked in and went to the front let of the actual theater room where there was a concession area in the front left which is odd to have it in the theater room. In the concessions area working was Ashton Kutcher and Chris Farley. I asked for a popcorn and they gave me a large but then I changed it to a medium; I then noticed that they were making me an icecream cone and for some reason while Ashton was making it he started to eat the ice cream and put so much on the cone that it all fell off and I said, I want a medium ice cream cone jokilngly; He then got confused and started to bame chirs for everything when I said, "He doesn't know what's real and what's not!" while laughing and then I woke up :lol: :right:

this dream was very odd and creepy, i was standing at the front door of my house and i heard sounds coming from somewhere, i was trying to find out where but i didnt know, then i seen and opening like a hole in the ground so i looked in and it was dark and the strange sounds came from there so i climbed down the hole to find out, and this big creepy doll was just sitting there which creeped me out so i went a bit further and then i seen ghostly figure of a woman and a small girl seemed to be mother and daughter in white standing there looking at me, so i **** myself, lol, and got out as fast as i could and as i was getting out the strange sounds came back so i tried to tell people that there was a woman and a girl down there but no one would listen then the dream ended.

I was once getting chased around my house by a killer wasp, that I somehow new if I got stung I would die instantly. I go to hide in the closet but when I walk in, there is no back wall. Instead, it turned into a huge cliff with a waterfall. I then realize I'm dreaming and if I die in a dream, I wake up. So I jump off, killing myself and waking up.

The End. :)

• Like 1

I was once getting chased around my house by a killer wasp, that I somehow new if I got stung I would die instantly. I go to hide in the closet but when I walk in, there is no back wall. Instead, it turned into a huge cliff with a waterfall. I then realize I'm dreaming and if I die in a dream, I wake up. So I jump off, killing myself and waking up.

The End. :)

lol! awesome

"I have a dream that one day on the green hills of Hemmorhage the sons of former Reds and the sons of former Blues will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood" - Martin Luther King-of-the-Hill

I wish I had an actual dream to post, but sadly I don't remember them.

• Like 1

funny redStar lol, just had another weird dream,

:left: I was with my neigbor that graduated in the same school year as me, and we were suppsed to do this race accross these maps, and the race started in valhalla. There was another person or two but I can't recall who they were; but anyway we all had mongooses and the race started I took an early lead. During the race we entered this strip mall place, almost like mall of america and all of the sudden one of the other racers were driving a Battlefield 3 small transport truck. For some reason I was in one too and I was driving while in the gunner seat, it was kinda cool because I could shoot and drive at the same time, I destroyed one of the other drivers by shooting him a lot and then all of a sudden I was following this kid who I think was supposed to be my son and I had a wife. We were in the abandoned train station and there was a secret door hidden by two main train engines, my son moved one of them and we had enough room to get to the door by squeezing by the other train. I entered the room first and then the lady and kid and the kid said, "It's Grandpa's workshop!!" in a very enthusiastic voice. The dream ended. :right:

:P

When I was 5 I woke up from a dream screaming and crying because my dream was about 'my mommy turning into a mean mouse'. ...it was an epic fail. XD While hearing about this my sisters and mother felt bad because I seemed so destrught........but were also crying because I seemed so destraught. XD

I had a dream where Robert Pattison and some Japanese guy were like fighting each other or something, but it was like an emo duel or something?? Cuz they were like cutting themselves and blood was spurting EVERYWHERE and it was all over everything. And it was in black and white except for the blood. It was nasty. More of a nightmare than a dream. It wasnt that bad, just kinda, mortifying.

I have had 3 odd dreams recently... but will only share two.

1.) I had a dream that I woke up, hopped on Facebook, and freaked out when I saw that my girlfriend changed her profile picture to Pinky Pie from MLP. (My Little Pony) I woke up, got the iPhone and went straight to her profile on the Facebook app, to find that I didn't have to worry. :P

2.) I had another dream that same night, that I was pulled over by a cop while I was driving my family home(form idk where). I was not drunk, but the cop was convinced I was. There was no way to record or document what happened. The cop asked for my license and registration and I handed it to him. He left and checked my info and what not. Returned and asked me to get out of the car, place my hands on the roof. Then he patted me down and had me take the breathalizer test. I passed, but he didn't mark down that I did. He then had me walk the line to check my balance... I passed. But instead of letting me go, he arrested me and I was prosecuted and sent to jail for 2 years for DUI.

You just have to focus. Once you focus you can figure out that you're dreaming, and do whatever you want. :D -and Director, please keep innapropriate posts off the site.

How do you focus while your dreaming?

Ok. Here's my dream, but it's kind of disturbing.

I was a minivan with my sister and father. The minivan was in a garage. It was packed up like we were going somewhere. I suddenly remembered that I had forgot something important. The dream skipped ahead (or maybe I forgot a little bit) and I was at the top of the stairs at my brother's house in Chicago. The walls and floor were covered in blood. (That's not even the disturbing part.)My sister was screaming up the stairs that "They already got Mom!". This only made me more determined to go ahead. I ran down to the other end of the house. I reached the room where my family stayed when we visited my brother and I saw something lying on the ground in the room. The door blocked most of it, but as soon as I saw part of it, I knew that if I did not leave right now,I would be killed. But, then the thing stood up and opened the door. It looked like a human that had skin like the covenant elites and no face. It was only wearing a pair of tattered jeans. I ran, reached the end of the house and lept down a flight of stairs while it chased me. I hit the ground hard and woke up.

The end. (I think that it was kind of like a zombie. I don't even want to think about the "They already got mom" part...)