Lost DLC Need New Codes

japer1

When I was Deleting My Halo Reach Maps For More Memory, I didn't want to go delete them one by one because i had so many so i just deleted the whole halo reach thing and i forgot about my recon helmet dlc and my legendary flaming helmet armor ability dlc for halo reach so i went in to the download history to download them back and couldn't find them, and then i went to xbox support and the said to go to 343 forums and hopefully they will send you those codes back. Can You Help Me

japer1 this is not the official 343ind. forum. I am sorry to here about your problem though. I am not sure you can recover the codes, but post in Twinreapers "Tech Support" thread. Just click where I wrote in blue and it will take you there. He may not be able to respond until later on. Again sorry for your problem, I know you can makes mistakes deleting sometimes.

When I was Deleting My Halo Reach Maps For More Memory, I didn't want to go delete them one by one because i had so many so i just deleted the whole halo reach thing and i forgot about my recon helmet dlc and my legendary flaming helmet armor ability dlc for halo reach so i went in to the download history to download them back and couldn't find them, and then i went to xbox support and the said to go to 343 forums and hopefully they will send you those codes back. Can You Help Me

Xbox.comLog in with email and password for gamertag account Download historyIf its not in your download history you didn't download it on that gamertag

Jester has the right idea. When you log into xbox.com you can pull up a list of all locenced dlc content you have downloaded. But.... here is where I tell you, that you may be screwed for your extras like recon helmet and flames from buying legendary. Ibsold my original xbox when i got the new kjnect bundle one. I went to xbox.com and transfered all content previously downloaded and their licence files to my new one. The 3 things that never showed up on the list or transfered over was my reon helmet and both reach map packs. Thats right.....lost the recon and BOTH mappacks i bought. The content didnt show on the xbox site because it was a special one time code....not a standard everyone can purchase item. the only way you can get it all back, is if Microsoft directly can issue you a new code to use. Let this be a lesson to everyone. If you need more space ir upgrade to a new xbox.....extract your hdd content via a pc connection and one of the various 360 hdd tools the modding community has out.