MAFIA: Warzone Edition [GAME OVER YOSHI IS WORST HOST]

Yoshi1176

I don't remember sending that pm, could be photoshoped... I don't talk like that

I vote for myself if that won't convince ya

Nihon doesn't have photoshop on her PC and why would she take her time away from Halo 5 to photoshop a lie? Clearly she's protown, she told me from the beginning she would help me, and my Chromebook isn't capable of photoshop because it's Linux.

If you want, I can talk to her to invite a couple of us to the PM to see the hard proof. That's if you want to play hard-ball.

Alright, you got me. I didn't see that coming.

Can I at least have tequila and a whole turkey for my last meal?

You can have bourbon, and I think we have a can of SPAM around here somewhere. You probs wont die though is my guess.

Nihon doesn't have photoshop on her PC and why would she take her time away from Halo 5 to photoshop a lie? Clearly she's protown, she told me from the beginning she would help me, and my Chromebook isn't capable of photoshop because it's Linux.

If you want, I can talk to her to invite a couple of us to the PM to see the hard proof. That's if you want to play hard-ball.

Obviously she could've gotten it from another source, but it's too late. Cat's out of the bag. Believe everything I say.

And your intel is incorrect on who she is (or intentionally incorrect, good try. You're definitely trustworthy). But you'll know it soon enough since we're going to obliterate her. Medic, if you're still alive, do your thing.

Round 3 Lynch

Frankenzer reached down to pick up the legionnaire helmet that was sitting on the ground. Such an ugly helmet... it's owner deserved to die for wearing it. He decided he should bring it home as a trophy, so as he was walking home he attached it to his lower back (he was a fan of noble six and liked to pretend he was carrying Cortana like he did. 

There was a slight problem though, Protown had planted an IED in the helmet.

Frank entered the house just in time for him, and his house which was an orphanage for grunts blew up into the most glorious bonfire ever 

Frankenzer: HUNTER lynched round 3

• Like 2