MAFIA: Warzone Edition [GAME OVER YOSHI IS WORST HOST]

Yoshi1176

Scene 5  Lynch

Ni Nihon was happy that she wouldn't be killed, after all her role had already been revealed so their was no reason to be lynched.

There was just one problem... the protowners really wanted to kill someone. Fishy's ghost flew into the town hall meeting and yelled that everyone should just kill Ni Nihon.

Later that night Ni Nihon was just sitting down to watch her favorite soap opera "Knights of our lives" when she heard a knock at the door... well it was more of  slam. 

The protowners had brought in a battering ram, and they knocked to be polite but knocked down the door because they can. Ni Nihon was scared because all of the protowners had guns, and she was put of beartraps to defend herself with. She decided to bolt for the back door but slipped on her shag rug and slammed her head into the wall and snapped her neck.

Ni Nihon: Bad Spawn Engineer lynched round 5

If I get the next victim PM tonight I'll post tonight ;)

Actually she was supposed to be killed by...

13006541_10156900293890455_3535265213618

I'm glad people actually voted Ni Nihon, since it was pointless. We could've lynched Tony and then BATMAN, we'd still get the same amount of votes if you lynched Tony since Ni Nihon can cast two votes. Revealing him as Protown, or Mafia. Saving us a round more of guess and checks. GG, I did it again. Make a dumb plan sound like a good plan, that's actually my plan. GG Pro-town. Ni Nihon was a wasted effort.

• Like 2

We Mafians are so inactive that we're basically experiencing Heat Death.

There's only 1 of us alive anyway. Chances of us surviving are slim to none based on how you Protown freaks manage to sniff out Mafians with your sixth senses. It's suspicious, but I'm not going to point fingers. Maybe we just suck.

But I'll advocate for continued unruliness. Because if we DO win... this will be the greatest play that'll be remembered never. 

We Mafians are so inactive that we're basically experiencing Heat Death.

There's only 1 of us alive anyway. Chances of us surviving are slim to none based on how you Protown freaks manage to sniff out Mafians with your sixth senses. It's suspicious, but I'm not going to point fingers. Maybe we just suck.

But I'll advocate for continued unruliness. Because if we DO win... this will be the greatest play that'll be remembered never.

I am actually the host

• Like 1

Murder Round Six (phone edited in formatted version)

Drizzy decided that he should just end it, he was Mafia after all...

Well that's what the protown thought, but they where proven wrong when they witnessed him shot into high charity at Mach ten. He flew so fast that he was able to pass up the obese garbage pile that was Jorge.

The Mafia can fire people into space now... They are getting powerful...

Suspects:

Tony

BATMAN

Ardent

Church

Drizzy: Spartan, killed round six

I tried to save you. :(

I appreciate it Fishy, but this game's gone on long enough to where I just got bored. Let's let this game end and start on a new one sometime soon.. Seems like this one's been figured out and we're just stalling, and that's no Mafier game sir.

I appreciate it Fishy, but this game's gone on long enough to where I just got bored. Let's let this game end and start on a new one sometime soon.. Seems like this one's been figured out and we're just stalling, and that's no Mafier game sir.

It's because Yoshi sucks at being a host. #BoycottTarget

Well that's game folks!

Batman was warden which means she has two lives, but the amount of protown still alive means that she can't win.

Protown wins

NEVER EVER DOING THIS AGAIN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

Not if she killed my Warthog Buddy, Church.

Then no one would be saved, even though he was last seen round 2 protecting me.

GG, please don't do this again.... Ever. If you have second thoughts, they're lying.