Hello Everyone

Green Arrow

Hey everyone. I am a new member that has been lurking around for a bit. My name is Chris and I am excited to join the ranks. I play MCC and Destiny mostly now, but am excited for H5 to come out soon! I hope to get to know you all individually in the future and hopefully i can be a working part of this community. 

I have noticed that i do not have access to the shoutbox, but imagine that is part of joining and making sure i am not a crazy spammer! lol. At what point does the shoutbox open up to new members? 

Also, i am going to be working on my profile this afternoon to try and get it customized to represent me! :) 

Hey everyone. I am a new member that has been lurking around for a bit. My name is Chris and I am excited to join the ranks. I play MCC and Destiny mostly now, but am excited for H5 to come out soon! I hope to get to know you all individually in the future and hopefully i can be a working part of this community. 

I have noticed that i do not have access to the shoutbox, but imagine that is part of joining and making sure i am not a crazy spammer! lol. At what point does the shoutbox open up to new members? 

Also, i am going to be working on my profile this afternoon to try and get it customized to represent me! :)

Well, apparently i now have access, so i guess i was just being impatient! :) 

• Like 4

Glad you decided to come out of the Shadow Arrow.

Welcome to the forums! :D

You get acces to the shoutbox through either making 5 posts or linking a Facebook or Twitter account. Yes this is to prevent spammers.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or one of the mods.

Enjoy your stay!

• 5 weeks later...