Yo.

ShockGazm

Yeah, I haven't been very active, huh? How are you guys?

If you do remember me you'll know that I was quite active for a few months in mid 2014 and very early 2015 but these days I'm a ghost. Partly that's due too work, but also my lack of interest in Halo these days (Halo is aways and forever in my heart but as I stated, I have simply lost interest), which is this communities main focus point (I'm aware that it's not only Halo). I think it's also just that I've been in so many gaming communities over the past few years of my gaming life, that I've just simply lost interest. I've been like that a lot with games recently too, just a big lack of interest. I'm also a bit lazy at being sociable and tend to have a lack of interest in it (Not completely), though I get along with the mass majority of people I bump into. So, that too adds to the reason of why I'm very inactive on here.

That's also what years of depression can do to you (It's an odd depression I have, it's sorta just become apart of me rather than a symptom to try and cure). So, just thought I'd stop by and mention this, just sorta came to mind and I thought I'd let those of you who know my online persona to just inform you of my reasons for my lack of activity, especially since I made a thread a while back saying I would be a lot more active. I had no real reason to post this but I wanted too, and that's really all there is to it.

So, uhh, yeah. I should really get back to sleep as I'm posting this at 6am... no idea why, lol.

Anyway, take care peeps. See ya around, maybe.

Edited by ShockGazm

Been a while my man. I miss our conversations greatly since you took a break. Can't ever seem to find any i telligent worthy adversaries to argue and debate items with. I do hope you hope come around more often, although I mist admit that I myself am not as active these days. Anyway, welcome back bud, for however long or short a time as that may be.

• 2 weeks later...