Halo 5 BTB?

So far we have seen multiple game modes from Halo 5. Even a new one "Warzone". Disappointed I have not seen any BTB footage, or concept art. Hoping it wasn't chucked out, or replaced by "Warzone". I love BTB and so far I don't see any news on it. If anyone can link my any news upon this, I appreciate it. 

Isn't Warzone just BTB.... but bigger with some AI running around? :)

Not really....

Warzone isn't available in custom games for one thing. Plus Warzone maps are HUGE way bigger then a normal BTB map and I'm sure the BTB maps for Halo 5 won't be nearly as big.

Not to mention the Warzone maps are not only limited in number but from what we know there are going to be like 3 objective gamemodes for Warzone(most likely more)

Warzone isn't BTB rather its a different part of matchmaking entirely. Just like Spartan Ops wasn't Campaign. 

Warzone maps will be twice the size of any previous map 343i has made: Ragnarok times 2.  

BTB will come post launch because 343i has stated they want to test Warzone in MM. It'll be a couple of weeks. 

The problem lies in those who'll have connection issues, and 343i is dedicating playlist time to this mode, so hopefully that isn't a problem.  

15 maps on launch, 6 of which are Warzone. There'll be no more than 4 BTB maps on launch, but you shouldn't exclude forged BTB maps. 

Previous Halo map? Damn.

So like... Waterworks x4 or Containment x4?

That's one freaking huge map. 

He said 4 times as large as any map previously made by 343i. 

My 'times 2' mistake happened because I was tired. 

So is Warzone only available for Xbox Live Multiplayer? It seems like it's going to be awesome, just so much space and so much fighting.

Yeah, as much as my internet sucks for matchmaking (thus all but completely barring me from using it) I don't see Warzone working as an offline thing. It requires a massive scale that 2-4 players definitely cannot achieve.

If you like BTB I would imagine you would like Warzone, although it is on a much larger scale it is still largely based on vehicles and power weapons like BTB. I think the reason they aren't adding BTB is simply because it would take up room that isn't necessarily needed. Sort of like having Capture the flag as a playlist when you have objective playlist. They are sort of the same thing. So really no point in having both.

Ah, well that sucks, but I can see why it would only be online. And my internet sucks too, so I might get Gold for a while to play Warzone because it seems really cool.

Halo 5 comes with a 14 Day Gold Trial because 343i wants to 'make amends for misleading us into thinking we have co-op campaign'. 

Not really....

Warzone isn't available in custom games for one thing. Plus Warzone maps are HUGE way bigger then a normal BTB map and I'm sure the BTB maps for Halo 5 won't be nearly as big.

Not to mention the Warzone maps are not only limited in number but from what we know there are going to be like 3 objective gamemodes for Warzone(most likely more)

Warzone isn't BTB rather its a different part of matchmaking entirely. Just like Spartan Ops wasn't Campaign.

I'd say it's like Invasion vs. BTB.

Two completely different modes.

I imagine warzone is in custom games, but jut can't be forged (the latter we know). I can't see why a 24 player CTF game isn't possible at least.

Previous Halo map? Damn.

So like... Waterworks x4 or Containment x4?

That's one freaking huge map.

That's still small.

Maybe it's just a battlefield player talking, but a Halo 'large' map is still a relatively small map for Battlefield standards.

Halo 5 comes with a 14 Day Gold Trial because 343i wants to 'make amends for misleading us into thinking we have co-op campaign'.

There is a co-op campaign. You haven't been misled into anything; they never said anything about splitscreen until they said it wasn't in. You chose to believe that it would be.

They have been pretty clear about it, as opposed to simply ignoring it and letting players find out themselves at launch.

Edited by BaconShelf