Vehicle's in Halo 4

Wolfy5079

What kind of vehicles would you like to see in Halo 4. It can be anything from jetski's(lol) to spaceships.

I personally wouldn't mind seeing some motorcycles in Halo 4. i saw Red vs Blue the other day and thought a motorcycle in halo would be awesome. Just imagine riding over a big map on one, that would be so much fun.

What do you think? What vehicles do you think should be in Halo 4.

• Like 1

I want a lot more wide open maps. They used to use a good amount of them, but they took most of them out of common matchmaking for Reach. Most maps in Halo 3 atleast had a mongoose or a ghost. Powerhouse was supposed to be kinda like High Ground in Halo 3, but no vehicles and it didnt work the way it should have. I would like using a drop pod, that would be cool. Its not like they haven't done it before!

Being that you will most likely be on a forerunner world the vehicles may be unlike anything we have seen. If Pelicans and other ships are available in some Big Team game type there would have to be larger scale maps and some type of weapon to counter them. Unless there is a human presence or one that follows the Chief, Warthogs, mongoose etc. may be a thing of the past. To me it is what makes waiting for a new game in the Halo series exciting. I really do not have any expectation for vehicles to be honest, I rarely use them since I only play Big Team or Multi-Team when dragged kicking and screaming into it. I do support the Big Team playlist in the forums and certainly hope there is a lot of new vehicles for you guys to play with. If I could offer one dream vehicle idea it would be similar to the modded turret from the Spectra of Halo 2 days that some modders used to fly around maps and reek havic with. This is what the

looked like.

Civilian Vehicles! In multiplayer! (sports cars, normal cars, trucks, ect.)

nice idea, but wouldnt a spartan crush the wheels? i mean the UNSC military vehicles are specialy made to allow a spartan to be able to sit in in without having problems. Where as a civi' vehicle would not have such systems in place, the spartan would just fall through the floor....

Although that would be a funny IWHBYD quote: "Hey! Dude! I just sat in a civi's car and just fell straight through the floor!!!! Hey look follow me!!!" *takes player to car with hole in floor* "Look! its awesome!!!!" epic lols