Halo 5 BTB info pics etc??

GreatAnt

That's because there aren't any as of now. 343i did tease that they'll show us some of the large scale warfare at E3 though.

Keep your eye out for that ;)

• Like 1

You see those sentinels? Idk, if that truly is concept art then there could be A.I around the map then. Or They could just be aesthetic like the Sentinels on Halo 3's construct. So anywhateverwho, we'll find out next week, hopefully.

You see those sentinels? Idk, if that truly is concept art then there could be A.I around the map then. Or They could just be aesthetic like the Sentinels on Halo 3's construct. So anywhateverwho, we'll find out next week, hopefully.

I don't believe those are Sentinels in the center because those are very large by scale size. It's presumed that those are Phaetons Gunships. 

Whether those are Gunships or Sentinels, whatever is going on in that Picture is massive. If it really looked like that in the end it would be something never seen before in Halo MP. I wonder how the community would respond to something that big...

If that picture is true and we get battles that big... Maybe the playable vulture idea has some hope!

I highly doubt the Vulture could make its way into Multiplayer. It's roughly a little bigger than a Scarab. Plus, the crew size is 9 people. If BTB is only 8v8, the Vulture is still a crew. Plus that has everyone on the team in one ship. If you destroy it, that's an extermination. Plus a killtastrophe. 

I don't believe those are Sentinels in the center because those are very large by scale size. It's presumed that those are Phaetons Gunships. 

They could be Phaeton Gunships. Or they could be a large sentinel. I don't know, maybe an Enforcer got a knew look? Or that may be what Guardian sentinels look like in traveling form. Who knows. Guess we'll find out. However, all I see is annoying banshees. When they boost, they don't go any faster.