Evolve DLC Coming March 31st - Includes Four New Hunters and One New Monster!

A new Evolve DLC is on the way introducing four more hunters and one new monster to the fray on Shear!

Evolve has been hammered for it's lack of content, and it looks like Turtle Rock Studios hopes to fix that this month with a new DLC for the game introducing 5 new characters. There are four hunters included in the pack when it launches, as confirmed on EvolveGame.com. Torvald, the Assault, a cyborg with a mortar ability, Crow, the Trapper, who has a bat-like creature at his disposal, Slim, the Medic, an insectoid who utilizes a power draining gun, and Sunny, a Support with a keen grenade launching rifle. On top of this, a crab-like monster is being tossed unto Shear known as Behemoth. All are available on the same date, March 31st, and will cost money to download, unless if you pre-ordered, in which you'll get Behemoth for free. All platforms will get the DLC on the same date for the same price, Turtle Rock has confirmed.

post-26953-0-44857200-1426777332_thumb.png

Personally, these all look very cool, but I'm not sure I have the cash to shell out on an already $60 title for these minute bursts of new fun. Let me know what you think down below! Thanks a ton for reading!

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 4

I doubt a few more characters will extend your gameplay value very much, still it might help.

Map packs are free though, so that's nice.

Good one EK :thumbup:

Thanks for the news EK! I think DLC is great but part of me wishes it didn't come out so soon. Of course DLC is now what keeps games fresh and new. The future of games is going to be the same game constantly getting new additions but that feels wrong for some reason.

Evolve was a great game for like the first week, then I lost interest. I can't even pick it up and put it back into my console. Just not interested. I even paid an extra $5 for the season pass. (Gamestop Day One deal offered me a $5 season pass) It was cool at first, I guess. Now the game went to crap. Dying Light did the same thing after you completed it. Both are okay starter games, wouldn't consider to play them lifelong like Halo, CoD, or any other game for that matter.

Great News EK.