Apology

Melody

I've been thinking a lot recently about how far I've come on this forum, when it comes to being helpful and nice as much as I can. Although I know I may have done things in the past that I am not proud of. I would like to formally apologize for my past actions on the forum and I'm trying to better myself so I will not make the same mistakes again. (Some involving the shoutbox) I want to be more active, not just some person that comes and goes everyday.

-Thank you for taking the time to read this, I've been troubled about this for a while so I just wanted to say what I needed to say.

• Like 6

Never seen you do anything wrong, let alone be mad at you for it.

Anything that did happen has happened, nothing you can do about it now other than move on.

• Like 1

There's a lot of love here on the forum. We are a community. Mistakes can be made and they are made to be forgiven. Although we have not talked much on the forum, I'd love to get to know you more! We all love you here on the forum and thank you for the post. Talk to you soon! <3 ~Pb

• Like 1

:hugz:

You do nothing wrong Melody. We're all here for you, even if you aren't as active as everyone else. You're still welcome and wanted here. Your actions don't matter, it makes who you are. We'll still love you no matter what you do. Some of us even make these mistakes. It just takes the courage, like you have, to address the Community that you're concerned about it.

• Like 1

Melody,

You can do no wrong, you have been such a quality member. I always see you participating, in some significant way. The past is behind us, we can only hope to improve what lies ahead of us. Stay positive, and continue to shine!

• Like 1