Congress nomination thread

Yoshi1176

We need the following still:

2 Members

1 Trusted Member

1 Moderator

2 Staff

Dedicated Members and Speaker of The House are already filled. Let's focus on these one's please, Friday is two days away. :3

If not... You guy's know the song, "I've the Power"? Something like that happens. Except it's not me. It's Yashi.

• Like 1

Previously:

On that note I want to nominate The Director and Azaxx for USF Congress and I would like to nominate D-38 Boss to be the Speaker of the House.

But now:

I nominate The Director keeping him in the Congress and I'll give Church a second nomination to join him.

I also keep my nomination for D-38 Boss as Speaker of the House.

I nominate Maggie. I also nominate D-38 Boss for Other Staff on our Congress.

Also, you guy's need to hurry up. Tomorrow's ticking away. If I get back from Majora's Mask Midnight Launch, I'm going to be upset if you still can't decide on who. :angry:

• Like 2

Shouldn't Spyro be for Trusted Members? He has two votes

You're right, I'll make sure it gets fixed.

Also, Drizzy is right. Nomination do not count if they are NOT in your member group. 

For example, if five of you who nominated Fox McCloud were Dedicated Members, he would technically have no nomination. 

However, just because your nomination is in the listing doesn't mean they'll get it. If someone else ties in votes with the one in listing, there will be an RNG of some sort to figure out who gets it. So beware for those who get it, you might not get it. ;)

I have only one vote... how many votes do i need?

Two, every member who wishes to be part of Congress needs two nominations.

Nominations can only come from your member group. 

Those spaces not chosen for members, will be selected by Yoshi himself. Even then, if you do not wish too, you can withdraw if you don't want the position. That's up to you though.

You're currently not nominated, you have one vote, that second vote will tie you with Spyro. We will then RNG who gets the position. 

Good luck finding someone, they HAVE to be a Trusted Member though.