What ridiculous thing would you do to win a fight?

AvengingCrusade

Alright people. I had this Idea on how to win a fight, and I think its the most awesome way. If you were to get into a fight with someone, they expect you to just go through the motions, just block and punch etc....etc. But what they wouldn't expect in a serious fight would be to yell out random video game quotes while doing so, but you need to actually hit them to make it work. For example say: HYDOKEN!!! Then double flat palm him in the chest. Or GET OVER HERE!!! Then jump at him and punch him in the face :P Or...FAAAALLCOOON PUUUNCH!!!!....Then you...falcon punch him (which actually hurts like hell).

This is my way, how would YOU do it?

Crusade I haven't been in a fight in a long while, but when I did, I did not talk much, even before the fight. I never started one, except with my brothers when I was a kid, and only fought if I was attacked. The times that I fought I wanted them over quickly and did what I thought was necessary to knock the fight out of them!