Night of the Living Mafia, 10.0 [GAME OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

Vote Count:

3.5 - Axilus Prime (Kakashi_Hatake, rrhuntington, Yang Xiao Long, Tony Stark)
4.5 - Kakashi_Hatake (Axilus Prime, Wally West, Church, Mr Kittens, Agent York, Caboose The Ace)
2 - Church (Latios (Pbrabbit), Arbiter747)
0 - Helix Amell

Grif isn't on the list. We have:

Axilus

Church

Kakashi

Helix Amell

Kakashi IS Dexter Grif.

Edited by Self Destruct

Round links:

Round 9: Lynch

Kakashi_Hatake (Dexter Grif), Civilian, Lynched.

You have 48 hours or less until Round 10 is posted.

Updated Player List:

1. Yang Xiao Long
  2. Yoshi1176
  3. Axilus Prime, Juggernaut Revenant - 1/2 Lynched - Round 8
  4. Monty Oum, Medic Revenant - Executed - Round 7
  5. Helix Amell
  6. Ash, Civilian - Executed - Round 1
  7. Cursed Sharingan, Civilian - Executed - Round 5
  8. Pbrabbit
  9. Delpen9, Detective Revenant - Executed - Round 9
  10. Mr Kittens
  11. Tony Stark, Tesla - Executed - Round 8
  12. Wally West, Frankenstein - Lynched - Round 7
  13. Kakashi_Hatake, Civilian - Lynched - Round 9
  14. Church 
  15. The Director, Goon - Lynched - Round 1
  16. BATMAN, Civilian - Lynched - Round 4
  17. Arbiter747
  18. Caboose The Ace, Undead - Executed - Round 4
  19. rrhuntington
  20. Frankenzer
  21. Agent York (Edward Kenway)

:faceplam:

Church I told you..... this was a bad idea.

We need to destroy all these mafians before they wipe out Pro town because we have three mafian and four Pro town...........

We have our work cut out for us for sure.

Also btw Delpen I was trying to help Pro town, Church really wanted me to vote even though I was telling him it was a bad idea. ( Because I knew Grif wasn't a zombie )  So I was pushing the vote for Axilus.......

Sadly in the end as you could all see I could make no difference some mafians and Pro town decided to take out the zombies first and so they did. When I decided to switch votes the fight was already lost.......

So I switched votes just to show Church how bad his idea was ( if zombie elimination was his task )

Pro town, Zambies we must band together to destroy the mafia scum! :)

Edited by Caboose The Ace

What you fail to realize, Caboose, is that this was the result of a lack of communication.

With the Mafia gone, Pro-Town will be alone against the zombies and will be consumed from within.  The Mafia are the only ones who may kill contrary to the wishes of the majority...which, by next round, will be the zombies.

So Pro-Town has two choices here. Work with us, share your information on who is zombie and who isn't, and we can kill the zombies before they can consume both our factions.

Or refuse, and when the Mafia are gone, you will be helpless against the zombie horde.

The fact is Pro-Town needs us right now. So as I said before...today you stand with us, or you stand against me.

• Like 3

How about this, both of you, Yang and Monty both stop fighting about petty matters and if you really want to continue this argument that seems to be going round in circles take it to a Pm. :)

I find being ignored to be kinda disrespectful. I've mentioned three times that the matter should be taken to a PM, Yang ignored that and continued it here. You also seemed to ignore the fact that I had brought up using a PM thread.

This pointless argument you're having with Yang. If one of you replies to the other again, and I see it's "heated" then that person is banned from this game.

Have I said anything to create "heat"? I don't recall using any offensive language. Feel free to give me evidence, I'm open to anything that's true.

I find being ignored to be kinda disrespectful. I've mentioned three times that the matter should be taken to a PM, Yang ignored that and continued it here. You also seemed to ignore the fact that I had brought up using a PM thread.

Have I said anything to create "heat"? I don't recall using any offensive language. Feel free to give me evidence, I'm open to anything that's true.

You're adding "heat" by continuing that conversation. It doesn't take a genius to see how heated it became, and you DID say things to add fuel to the fire.

Anyway just drop it, and lets continue the game please.

Round 10 will be posted tomorrow, or sooner. Prepare bruuuuuuuuh.

Edited by Self Destruct
  • Like 1

You're adding "heat" by continuing that conversation. It doesn't take a genius to see how heated it became, and you DID say things to add fuel to the fire.

True, but I had no involvement with the use of offensive language. In all fairness, we wouldn't be at this point if someone decided to send a PM instead of continuing the conversation here. I have not referred to this as an argument, because I'm only having a conversation. Your view on the conversation may be negative, but I had no intentions on arguing what so ever. There is nothing wrong with having a conversation with a disagreement in it, not everyone has to agree on the same thing, and we are allowed to share our own view on a certain topic whether or not someone else agrees with it. When my posts are actually read, you'll see that I wasn't trying to get "heated" and I was only responding with why I disagreed, or what I thought.

True, but I had no involvement with the use of offensive language. In all fairness, we wouldn't be at this point if someone decided to send a PM instead of continuing the conversation here. I have not referred to this as an argument, because I'm only having a conversation. Your view on the conversation may be negative, but I had no intentions on arguing what so ever. There is nothing wrong with having a conversation with a disagreement in it, not everyone has to agree on the same thing, and we are allowed to share our own view on a certain topic whether or not someone else agrees with it. When my posts are actually read, you'll see that I wasn't trying to get "heated" and I was only responding with why I disagreed, or what I thought.

Let's continue via PM, and not here pls. This argument has turned meta.

Oh, and I have a question for everyone here: How long was the longest game of Mafia ever? What Round did it go to? I'm not sure if I've ever seen a Mafia game hit Round 10 before.

Edited by Self Destruct

Oh, and I have a question for everyone here: How long was the longest game of Mafia ever? What Round did it go to? I'm not sure if I've ever seen a Mafia game hit Round 10 before.

In length wise, probably me because I took forever

Let's continue via PM, and not here pls. This argument has turned meta.

I'll say this again, if you're desperate to continue this convo, send me a PM.

I also brought up the idea of using a PM thread for this

there's always a PM system.

I may have suggested this a few times before...