Night of the Living Mafia, 10.0 [GAME OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

This makes me want to change my vote to Frank, since there's no rule about being uncooperative with your team.

Sure, but there's no point in joining if you have no intention on supporting your team. I understand you're dead because we lynched you, but this once happened to me three games in a row but I still tried to help.

​I also change my vote to Wally West.

wait so because I wasn't on to withdraw my vote within 5 seconds that makes me a Mafian? now that's just racist

Wouldn't know, West. I voted for you at the beginning to wait and see how the rest of pro-town would vote.

And I think the word you're looking for is "prejudice." Racism implies perceived superiority.

• Like 1

One way or another we gain a lead on a mafian.

Lets say we kill Wally he turns out Pro town and because we know Delpen is Pro town we have two suspects.

Some rounds later the mafians strike again! Phabbit appears on the list ( without Frank )

We know who our mafian is. :)

I vote Wally west.

Why? Because lets face it, this round we have no leads on who is who, a vote is better than none I say! :)

Killign the mafian is a 50/50 this round... actually it's higher because there may be 2 mafian. Frankener and Delpen9 are confirmed pro-townians. 

I vote Wally West. 

• Like 1

We need a vote count, and to ensure that the majority are on Wally.

If you want a vote count then do it yourself. Don't expect other people to do it for you.

Anyway I'm getting the Lynch ready. I'll post the Vote Count first.

Final Vote Count:

4.5 - Wally West (Pbrabbit, Caboose The Ace, Monty Oum, Delpen9, Tony Stark, Frankenzer)

1 - Frankenzer (Kakashi_Hatake)

2 - Pbrabbit (Yang Xiao Long, Mr Kittens)

1 - Delpen9 (Church)

Round links:

Round 7: Lynch

Wally West, Frankenstein, Lynched.

You have 48 hours or less until Round 8 is posted.

Updated Player List:

1. Yang Xiao Long
  2. Yoshi1176
  3. Axilus Prime, Juggernaut Revenant - Lynched - Round 6
  4. Monty Oum, Medic Revenant - Executed - Round 7
  5. Helix Amell
  6. Ash, Civilian - Executed - Round 1
  7. Cursed Sharingan, Civilian - Executed - Round 5
  8. Pbrabbit
  9. Delpen9, Detective - Executed - Round 6
  10. Mr Kittens
  11. Tony Stark, Tesla - Confirmed
  12. Wally West, Frankenstein - Lynched - Round 7
  13. Dexter Grif
  14. Church 
  15. The Director, Goon - Lynched - Round 1
  16. BATMAN, Civilian - Lynched - Round 4
  17. Arbiter747
  18. Caboose The Ace, Undead - Executed - Round 4
  19. rrhuntington
  20. Frankenzer

Edited by Self Destruct

What is with the attitude? It's not like several people have requested one in previous rounds. What's up with you singling me out on a request, huh?

It's happened all the time. You're not the only one who's done it. Counting votes is a tedious thing to do, and requires some work. It's not something you can do in the blink of an eye.

I just want people to post the Votes instead of asking for it all the time. When no one posts the votes then I have to go back and do it: making my job even harder.

It's happened all the time. You're not the only one who's done it. Counting votes is a tedious thing to do, and requires some work. It's not something you can do in the blink of an eye.

I just want people to post the Votes instead of asking for it all the time. When no one posts the votes then I have to go back and do it: making my job even harder.

So I ask once, and get told to do it myself. Not like I haven't taken up the request when others have asked in previous games. If you're bothered to do it, then go ahead. If you couldn't care less, ignore it and don't show an attitude.

I had the feeling Wally was Mafia.

Same.

Edited by RIP Monty Oum

So I ask once, and get told to do it myself. Not like I haven't taken up the request when others have asked in previous games. If you're bothered to do it, then go ahead. If you couldn't care less, ignore it and don't show an attitude.

Same.

Sorry. Got heated. It's just a big peeve of mine in Mafia.

Oh and we only have 20 people this game for those who care about equal starts and crap. There was a mixup.

Who signed up for spot #11? (if person 11 exists)

I vote rabbit.

It doesn't matter because I've already suspected you as a mafian from a while ago. I just gave evidence and you still voted for Frank, not very convincing.

Maybe some of us have other things to do than monitor this for hours each day. I haven't been online since I posted that vote so dont give me your crap