Dear 343.

Justahobo

Lets get a few things straight mmm'k. Bungie was the Father of halo. We are Halos children. Our father died and you're our step father... We don;t start off all buddy buddy with you and your games, your going to have to earn respect in the same way Bungie did. And the way to do it is 1.) Make good games. I mean thats a given don't just throw a game out and be like YEAH ITS DONE gotta be ready to make tough choices, hell even scrap a game like they did for halo 2. Number 2.) Don't screw up the games bungie made... Its like you (Our step father) Walking into our house and getting rid of all the pictures of my late daddy. I mean I get fixing things thats +rep from me. But editing things that need no changing thats a no no. 3.) Stay cannon for god sakes that means no jet packs in halo 4... Follow up on the story... well rant over k bai.

I sort of agree. They do have to earn players respect. Keep in mind that they do know how to create maps. They made the DLC's for Reach. Buy we'll just have to wait untill the next game comes out to see. I personally have great faith in 343i to bring us countless hours of fun.

No doubt they may bring us some good times. However it seems they come off in a way of: "Hey Bungies gone get over it we're taking over." type... I understand they're competitors but one thing bungie has always done well is (For example when I believe infinity ward or treyarch sent bungie a batch of copies of Mw2 or black ops Im not sure... Bungie replied saying how they loved the game.) how they have great public relations... Like the only people who don't like bungie are mad 12 year old "Quick-scopers, MLG, hax" type...

Lets not forget that 343 worked with Bungie during the development of Halo Reach. This was stated many times over during various VidOCs and interviews. Hating on Reach or lack there of in Reach, is like trowing a pie in the faces of 343 as well. They are compentant folks and will carry on with Halo just as good as Bungie. Don't worry be happy!

• Like 1

343i is basically still Bungie but under a different name. I think the story was that Bungie wanted to work on a different project other than Halo but some people in Bungie still wanted to work on Halo so they made a new name and a contract was made to give Halo rights to 343. As stated by a Bungie employee years ago he said: "We would be the biggest asses in the world not to continue the Halo series".

Lets not forget that 343 worked with Bungie during the development of Halo Reach. This was stated many times over during various VidOCs and interviews. Hating on Reach or lack there of in Reach, is like trowing a pie in the faces of 343 as well. They are compentant folks and will carry on with Halo just as good as Bungie. Don't worry be happy!

"Don't Worry, Be Happy!" or better yet.......Marley's

Lets get a few things straight mmm'k. Bungie was the Father of halo. We are Halos children. Our father died and you're our step father... We don;t start off all buddy buddy with you and your games, your going to have to earn respect in the same way Bungie did. And the way to do it is 1.) Make good games. I mean thats a given don't just throw a game out and be like YEAH ITS DONE gotta be ready to make tough choices, hell even scrap a game like they did for halo 2. Number 2.) Don't screw up the games bungie made... Its like you (Our step father) Walking into our house and getting rid of all the pictures of my late daddy. I mean I get fixing things thats +rep from me. But editing things that need no changing thats a no no. 3.) Stay cannon for god sakes that means no jet packs in halo 4... Follow up on the story... well rant over k bai.

Its just a game mate. Let them do their job, calm down and see what happens.

As for 343i being Bungie, it has no truth to it. There are only 9-12 people from Bungie working in 343i now.