Truth or Dare?

Melody

Truth me. ^_^

What is one thing in a girl's personality that annoys you?

It's really hard to think of one since there are a lot but if I had to narrow it down, I'd say when they think the world evolves around them and they just don't care about anyone else

Favorite gun in Destiny?

Dare

I'd say either my Suros, Ice braker or Fatebringer

I'll take another truth

It's really hard to think of one since there are a lot but if I had to narrow it down, I'd say when they think the world evolves around them and they just don't care about anyone else

I'd say either my Suros, Ice braker or Fatebringer

I'll take another truth

Who would be your favourite person in the forums/shoutbox?

Who would be your favourite person in the forums/shoutbox?

Me :troll: I am the second bestest member on the forums, Twam is the best and our all mighty ruler :P

Just kidding, I'd say the active members that make an effort to be friendly with the other members in both the shoutbox and in threads. I like pretty much everyone on the forums but the ones that are active, who come on daily and who live as a shoutbox junkie (I'm a shoutbox junkie), they're the ones that I like the most.

Of course some members can't be active every day or some members who I barely see anymore due to time zones or the fact that they've left still doesn't mean that I don't like them any less. Some members are really good friends on here but have left because of real life issues. Because they're gone, it doesn't mean that they're still not a good friend to me.

What's the biggest/funniest troll in-game, if any, that you have made?

I'll take a truth.

Tough question! I've made SEVERAL great trolls both with friends and solo. I'd have to say Battlefield 3 though. My friend was trapping another guy in a corner, then I came along and trapped them both in. I then let my friend out but the other guy? WOLOLOLOL No. Also on BF3, this guy went out of bounds and that area was only accessible by climbing over the debris. We trapped him in there and waited for him to get killed by the countdown. Also, there's the good ol' spawn beacon. I placed it in a corner and trapped them in. Good stuff.

An honourable mention is Black Ops. These guys invited me and my friend to a 2v2. We just kept switching to their team and then when they switched teams, we'd switch teams again. We'd just keep coming up with excuses as to why we did it for example: "You got pissed off when we switched to this team, so we thought you wanted us on this team!" and "You took so long to change to the other team so we thought you wanted us on this one!" Great times.

Anyway, what's the worst game you've ever played?

Have you ever laughed at something so funny while you were drinking it came out your nose? If so what was it? :)

I... I don't think I've had something that has made the liquid that I was drinking to come out of my nose. I'm not sure though

I'll take a dare, Ash is bullying me to take a dare T^T :P

Edited by Yang Xiao Long