The Ultimate Mafia, 8.0 [GAME-OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

Originally we were supposed to have 4 Mafians, but something went wrong, and we got 5. Adding 2 more people evens the game.

Since when did 1 Mafian = 2 Civies? Seriously keep Join-In-Progress out of this. We're already in round 2 and people have already begun making deductions on who is who. Adding more people just muds up what we already have. Also unless you plan on switching roles around then adding these 2 people is pointless. They will just end up being civies and I don't think people will enjoy roles being switched around either. (or roles being added)

Having 5 is fine. As long as Pro-Town works together then we're all good

Also no one in any Pro-Town role should PM Centurion. It doesn't matter if he is dead. He is neutral and has no obligation to help Pro-Town.

@Bnus: Doesn't that just mean we can get more civvies? Why get rid of join-on-progress?

More civvies = more votes. Plus everyone will already know who these civvies are so not only will it be unfair to the Mafians if they make it on the suspect list(because we know those civvies will be innocent) but it will also be 2 more people against them. The way it is right now is perfect. It all depends on the teamwork and cooperation within Pro-Town not mass-voting everyone out.

If you or anyone can provide a valid counter-argument why we should have more people other then "5 Mafians(we had 5 last game and it still went well besides the mistakes I made. Pro-Town ended up working together and made quite the stand)" then sure let us go for it. But right now the game has already begun. Let us just leave it be and see how it progresses. They can join next game :P

Technically, I was a join-in.. should I be worried..?

Yes. I'll be coming after you.

Also giving newbies new roles doesn't help either. If anything more roles just muds up the game even more. 11/19 people already have roles. 13/21 wouldn't be any better. 

• Like 1

Since when did 1 Mafian = 2 Civies? Seriously keep Join-In-Progress out of this. We're already in round 2 and people have already begun making deductions on who is who. Adding more people just muds up what we already have. Also unless you plan on switching roles around then adding these 2 people is pointless. They will just end up being civies and I don't think people will enjoy roles being switched around either. (or roles being added)

Having 5 is fine. As long as Pro-Town works together then we're all good

Also no one in any Pro-Town role should PM Centurion. It doesn't matter if he is dead. He is neutral and has no obligation to help Pro-Town.

You're forgetting the Hacker's Ultimate. There's a chance that the three newcomers could become a Mafian just like everyone else.

I also set the game up where the Mafian-Protown ratio was even, but we got an extra Mafian instead. Once the Hacker uses their ability one of the Civilians will be converted: making 6 Mafians to 9 Protowns.

Adding 3 more Protowns makes it 6-12: making it even.

And you know full well that ALLOT of people die in Mafia. Adding 2 more Civilians isn't going to hurt anything.

You're forgetting the Hacker's Ultimate. There's a chance that the three newcomers could become a Mafian just like everyone else.

I also set the game up where the Mafian-Protown ratio was even, but we got an extra Mafian instead. Once the Hacker uses their ability one of the Civilians will be converted: making 6 Mafians to 9 Protowns.

Adding 3 more Protowns makes it 6-12: making it even.

And you know full well that ALLOT of people die in Mafia. Adding 2 more Civilians isn't going to hurt anything.

Fair enough. So if 3(including BATMAN) more join one of them would be Mafian I presume and the Hacker's ability will be used and someone will join the Mafian ranks?

That's kinda creepy...

You and BATMAN are both confirmed Mafian scum.

Prepare to die. 

Fair enough. So if 3(including BATMAN) more join one of them would be Mafian I presume and the Hacker's ability will be used and someone will join the Mafian ranks?

Prepare to die.

Yep. Newcomers aren't exempt from Brainwash.

Lets just hope the Hacker can survive long enough to use it.

Edited by Elf Destruct

Why is that?

For some stupid reason, I thought Caboose was still alive when he asked for all the pro-town rolls to pm him, thus making me suspicious of him even though he was dead. That's why I feel like an idiot.

• Like 1

Prepare to die. 

Riiiiighhht...

For some stupid reason, I thought Caboose was still alive when he asked for all the pro-town rolls to pm him, thus making me suspicious of him even though he was dead. That's why I feel like an idiot.

Eh, doesn't really matter. He's got no reason to trust you at the moment, so don't feel stupid.

Evidence? I'm fine with Bnus dying.

Bnus dying will be the evidence. I know that The Detective investigated me because Caboose PM'd me telling me that he knew that I was the sniper. Since he's protown, the only way he could have known is if the detective investigated me.

Oh, and I vote PBRabbit

Bnus dying will be the evidence. I know that The Detective investigated me because Caboose PM'd me telling me that he knew that I was the sniper. Since he's protown, the only way he could have known is if the detective investigated me.

Oh, and I vote PBRabbit

Eeew, I don't like squashed bread. 

Edited by Deerpen9

Oh, and I vote PBRabbit

Or Caboose could have been bluffing, and you just revealed your role out in the open for everyone to see. I won't confirm nor deny that's true though. Same for your speculation, and your assertion that you're the Sniper.

If that is the case then nevermind I'm still fully against it.

I doubt we'll even get two more attendees anyway, so I might as well remove Join-In-Progress.

Edited by Elf Destruct