Should Firefight be Kept in Halo?

FIREN4

Firefight's Last Leg  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Should Firefight be removed from Halo Reach?

• Yes, but keep Firefight Matchmaking
    • No, never at all
    • Don't really care
    • It was better in Halo 3: ODST
    • It just needs an extreme makeover
    • Should be more like Gears of War 3's Horde
  2. 2. Should it be in Halo 4 and/or Halo CEA?

• Yes, It should be in Halo 4
    • No, It should not be in Halo 4
    • Yes, It should be in Halo CEA
    • No, It should not be in Halo CEA
    • Don't care enough to vote

• 2 weeks later...

Horde would be intersting....

Give it some extra thought, may give Firefight some options

Or they could reverse it into something like beast mode

But then you be the Covies, taking on the UNSC for a time limit... But I'd probably laugh my *** off if playing as a Grunt XD

Firefight is almost exactly the same as it was in ODST. The differrence evryone explains, is the differrence in the biped character you play as. the jump height is small, there are no shields, and the enemies are varied in conjunction with the difficulty setting you select. Along those lines, the elites are abscent, which makes for an overall different feel all together. It requires a different tactic of it's own.

With reach, outside of custom firefight matches, it is a crap shoot with difficulty and map. The maps are much larger and more varied than ODST's. And same goes with all the above mentioned differences. Overall I enjoy Reach more and come to think of Reach's FF more difficult. Anyone who would argue that, has not been in a doubles match on legendary, and had a wave of 30 elites armed with rockets, spartan lasers and snipers, hunting you down at once!

• Like 1

Firefight is almost exactly the same as it was in ODST. The differrence evryone explains, is the differrence in the biped character you play as. the jump height is small, there are no shields, and the enemies are varied in conjunction with the difficulty setting you select. Along those lines, the elites are abscent, which makes for an overall different feel all together. It requires a different tactic of it's own.

With reach, outside of custom firefight matches, it is a crap shoot with difficulty and map. The maps are much larger and more varied than ODST's. And same goes with all the above mentioned differences. Overall I enjoy Reach more and come to think of Reach's FF more difficult. Anyone who would argue that, has not been in a doubles match on legendary, and had a wave of 30 elites armed with rockets, spartan lasers and snipers, hunting you down at once!

I like the difficulty yes, but ODST just had a more epic vibe to it, I do like Reach's firefight though. Because of elites and hunters. and customization.

What firefight really needs in kill streak rewards like call of duty!

25 kills w/o dying= 1 weapon drop or extended overshield

50 kills w/0 dying= default warthog delivered by pelican

75 kills w/o dying= 6 man marine squad

100 kills w/o dying= falcon air support for 4 minutes

150 kills w/o dying= scorpion

or something to that effect. this would make firefight much more interesting and would of course only be available in select playlists.

• Like 1

or something to that effect. this would make firefight much more interesting and would of course only be available in select playlists.

I like the way you think, this could actually be a good idea. All it needs is a little epicness from 343i.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Id roll with that