Halo CREEPYPASTA!

Duhd

I currently have one but YOU CAN POST HERE TOO!

________________________________________________________________________________

And unexpected appearance...

Before i tell this story it is NOT TRUE so dont tell me that you crapped your pants becuase of it 

Ahem now Bon Voyage!

It was a very dark night and i was playing split-screen Coop with 3 of my friends on an old copy of halo Combat Evolved Anniversary offline eventually we got to the level Silent Cartographer and something strange happened There was no AI and a lot of blood and corpses and demented music was playing with the sound of gurgling then we all saw a flood TANK appear and kill Pepeorino (tony) SenyLam (sarah) and Jork Jork (me) while forfightfist (Kyle) was shooting it with a assault rifle and it 1 hit him then it sprayed infectees all over our corpses and dug into kyles corpse everybody knows that would NEVER happen but it DID and kyle fell over and what was really scary is that kyle was twitching and greenish blood dripped out of his mouth and i said "hes my brother and i know he has seizures regularly but only during things like battling seizure robots from simpsons and he NEVER bleeds out of his mouth" so we just ignored it but tony kept looking at him every 3 seconds and after a minute of Battling hunters and stuff (restarted level) we heard a blast of what seemed to be like the tentacles coming out of the combat form except this level had no flood so we took a look at kyle and i said "HOLY MOTHER OF MY ANUS LETS GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE" I opened the window and climbed out tony opened the door and sarah followed him i almost broke my knee but i still kept running with kyle in chase (you thought he had a seizure but noo it was worse i should have killed him before this.) I screamed as he gained chase and i started throwing rocks at him but no use he still kept on running after me and then sarah and tony caught up with me (want to know why we where running from kyle? he is a FREEKING FLOOD COMBAT FORM)

Goodbye Tony I will miss you 

Kyle then caught up with us and got tony and turned him into one too giving us a 1 minute head start Sarah said "How could these exist?" and i replied "I dont care if they do just run like HELL" and so we ran and ran until we got to the city but a crazy person stopped us and said "wwould yyou llike ssome canned huk huk huk Fartinessin?" i replied "what? NO" and we ran for what seemed to be hours.

Goodbye Sarah i will miss you :(

Kyle then jumped and killed sarah and reincarnated her as one of them and i was the last man standing as they infected people across the town and making the local SUBBIES a Hive for more of them. i then found the town's Fallout shelter and found me as the last person in the city and i hid there for years to come 

What The Hell Just Happened?
I thought that the flood would just die but no the year is 2012 and when i looked outside they where still there and where eating what the original townspeople ate... so i went to my house to find a suprise party made for my return from you know it Kyle Tony and Sarah...

And now i live with 3 flood monsters. always. watching. my. back.

(infections forms are pets not pests)

i know its got no grammy or stuff but i had 1 hour to make that!

• Like 3