Mafia 5.0

Guts

You and me both. :c

I am suspecting you too don't try to get soft with me

Anyways I PM'd Rue to post the results of her two investigations in this thread. Hopefully that will help clear the water on some roles. I think we should all refrain from voting until she actually posts.(I guess you could say I am saying this because I am suspect)

Firstly, mafians suck.

Secondly, nobody vote for Ledgend or Bnus. They are both innocent. Delpen is also innocent.

You all need to work together and avenge me!

PRO-TOWN SHALL NOT FAIL

Delpen welcome aboard the Pro-Town freedom force. Lets kill some Mafians  :police:

Firstly, mafians suck.

Secondly, nobody vote for Ledgend or Bnus. They are both innocent. Delpen is also innocent.

You all need to work together and avenge me!

Scene 2

Rue, Detective, Killed by Mafia

Suspect List
Bnus confirmed innocent by Rue
Ledgend1221 confirmed innocent by Rue
Unease P34nut
MoM Destruct

That gives us a 50/50 Chance of killing off a Mafian.

If you actually are Pro-Town then vote when I tell you. We need to work together on this. Me, Delpen, and a few others that shall remain unnamed will come up with the conclusion ourself. I cannot promise that we will be accurate but I can promise that working together is the only way we're going to win. 

Also keep in mind Rue only investigated me and Delpen. She was working with Ledgend which is why she listed three people. 

That gives us a 50/50 Chance of killing off a Mafian.

If you actually are Pro-Town then vote when I tell you. We need to work together on this. Me, Delpen, and a few others that shall remain unnamed will come up with the conclusion ourself. I cannot promise that we will be accurate but I can promise that working together is the only way we're going to win. 

Also keep in mind Rue only investigated me and Delpen. She was working with Ledgend which is why she listed three people. 

There's a chance they're both mafians. lol 

It seems that the Detective was detected. 

I vote my MoM, because she is no mother. SHE IS A DADDA'!!!

• Like 1

Yes I know last match I made it hard to tie... But last match they also put to Mafia and to Pro towns in the suspect list. We know the two innocent so we can take out half the Mafia in one round.

The max was two mafians but the list was still chosen randomly. There's still only a 3/11 chance that we'll have a 2nd mafian on the list, and this will change slowly. 

Yes I know last match I made it hard to tie... But last match they also put to Mafia and to Pro towns in the suspect list. We know the two innocent so we can take out half the Mafia in one round.

There was a possibility of two Mafians. Not every time did two Mafians get chosen.

Hell vote me out for all I care. At least then I'll be of complete trust.

I would tell you to vote for P34nut instead, but that would be a generic "Oh man don't vote for me I'M INNOCENT" comment, so whatever.

Your explosion physics are generic.