Mafia Returns

I vote Twinreaper. I beat you at your own game Bnus. 

I change my vote from SiberianHuskyY to Twinreaper. 

I want to see proof that Twin or Husky are mafia.

Because right now we're voting randomly for two people.

Only one on the list is mafia.

Self Destruct was missing knowledge that a mafia member would think to be common sense. Frankenzer was gone, and Husky makes the game fun. What better explanation do we need to pick Twinreaper. Not voting is worse than voting with a 1/4?1/2? chance of success. 

Edited by Delpen9

None of you have answered my damn question?!? If no ones gonna lay out the rules or how this all.works, I might as well not play.

Just vote for one of the suspects and prove to us why you are innocent 

How am I supposed to show proof?

What everyone else has done thus far is shown a screencap of their PM's. I had to blur out a few things from mine to keep some privacy to certain members.

That is just what I am familiar with. Not sure what else you could do. Vote Frank. :)

3 votes - Twinreaper

0 votes - Self Destruct

2 votes - SiberianHuskyY

3 votes - Frankenzer

Yeah, basically, in each voting session you vote for the suspect you think is Mafia. The suspect list is randomly generated except for one person. The one responsible for the murder will always be on the list.

The one with the most votes will die. If there is a tie, both die.

The only thing that needs to be thought through is why Self Destruct doesn't have a vote when I clearly haven't changed mine at all.

I actually know why, and Self Destruct should have a vote added, but I can't be fully bothered to explain every single misconception and how it arose from certain posts

Edited by Meteor Storm