Frankenzer Posted July 3, 2014 Report Share Posted July 3, 2014 Oh, okay. Because you win mafia games by not doing anything. Detective. Medic. PM me. Screen Shot 2014-07-03 at 2.50.43 pm.png Here's the proof that I don't have a PM. You could have deleted it........ I ain't trusting anyone for my life Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Axilus Prime Posted July 3, 2014 Author Report Share Posted July 3, 2014 Detective and Medic have sent their PMs. If the Mafians finalize their plan of action before the 48 hour mark, the post will be up early. This system will carry over to all night phases, so the players do not wait around doing nothing when all the decisions have already be made. As of yet, the Mafians have not chosen to go this route. Daytime phases, however, cannot be shortened, for obvious reasons. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guts Posted July 3, 2014 Report Share Posted July 3, 2014 Oh, okay. Because you win mafia games by not doing anything. Detective. Medic. PM me. Screen Shot 2014-07-03 at 2.50.43 pm.png Here's the proof that I don't have a PM. Why do you only show us 8 of your 29 PM's? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Is not JL Posted July 3, 2014 Report Share Posted July 3, 2014 You could have deleted it........ I ain't trusting anyone for my life I COULD have deleted it, but all in all that sounds excruciatingly counterproductive and generally that would mean I'm using the host. Why do you only show us 8 of your 29 PM's? I COULD show you the 21 other PM's, but that consists of 2 mod PM's, 5 Mafia 1.0 PM's, 12 Mafia 2.0 PM's and 10 TSO343i.org PM's. Could I be hiding something? Yes. Can I force you to PM me? No. What I can do, however, is help flip the table against the Mafians in this game and you very well aren't helping at all. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guts Posted July 3, 2014 Report Share Posted July 3, 2014 I COULD have deleted it, but all in all that sounds excruciatingly counterproductive and generally that would mean I'm using the host. I COULD show you the 21 other PM's, but that consists of 2 mod PM's, 5 Mafia 1.0 PM's, 12 Mafia 2.0 PM's and 10 TSO343i.org PM's. Could I be hiding something? Yes. Can I force you to PM me? No. What I can do, however, is help flip the table against the Mafians in this game and you very well aren't helping at all. Nobody can be sure who is helping at all Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Is not JL Posted July 3, 2014 Report Share Posted July 3, 2014 Nobody can be sure who is helping at all Which is why I request a PM from people. -Note- The person who DOES die from a Mafia in round one? Since you're basically gonna be confirmed innocent, Medic and Detective should PM you. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Composite Armour Posted July 3, 2014 Report Share Posted July 3, 2014 Bnus also produced a valid PM screenshot back when we were mafia in the second game. It can be photoshopped, so I'm going to take it with a grain of salt. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Frankenzer Posted July 3, 2014 Report Share Posted July 3, 2014 Guys why don't we all just take JLs idea. That way we might have a chance. I still think he's one of the mafia though...... Which is why I request a PM from people. -Note- The person who DOES die from a Mafia in round one? Since you're basically gonna be confirmed innocent, Medic and Detective should PM you. BTW how does that person know which one's the medic and detective? Once they reveal themselves they'll be easy kill. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Axilus Prime Posted July 3, 2014 Author Report Share Posted July 3, 2014 I see now why JL made certain comments when he was host. There is so much confusion and I have to resist the urge to clear it all up because doing that would aid one side, and that would be unfair. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Is not JL Posted July 3, 2014 Report Share Posted July 3, 2014 Guys why don't we all just take JLs idea. That way we might have a chance. I still think he's one of the mafia though...... BTW how does that person know which one's the medic and detective? Once they reveal themselves they'll be easy kill. They're revealing it in PM to a person who is confirmed to be innocent. To the Mafians, nothing has changed. They know no intel. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Unease Peanut Posted July 3, 2014 Report Share Posted July 3, 2014 I know this stuff isn't water proof, but let me tell you. I suck with photoshop Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Composite Armour Posted July 3, 2014 Report Share Posted July 3, 2014 I'll send my SS to the person who bites the dust. What he does with the info is up to him. Posting it in public is a bad idea. It lets the mafia know who's not a special role, narrowing down their targets for taking out our secret weapons. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
I_Make_Big_Boom Posted July 3, 2014 Report Share Posted July 3, 2014 I didn't get a PM, and if you want proof then I'll post it later. I have to go to the Dentist in 4 hours, so I have to get ready. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Is not JL Posted July 3, 2014 Report Share Posted July 3, 2014 I know this stuff isn't water proof, but let me tell you. I suck with photoshop hahahahaha look at all the gdr pm's Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
I_Make_Big_Boom Posted July 3, 2014 Report Share Posted July 3, 2014 Prruuuf? You want prrruuf?? HERE IT ISS. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Caboose The Ace Posted July 3, 2014 Report Share Posted July 3, 2014 (edited) You want proof ? Here is proof. Everyone here knows I don't have photoshop and have little knowledge of it. http://343industries.org/forum/fileshare/gallery/album_639/gallery_32076_639_127272.png The mafia 4.0 pm you can see is from Connor claiming he is a civilian. Edited July 3, 2014 by Caboose the Ace Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Is not JL Posted July 3, 2014 Report Share Posted July 3, 2014 (edited) You want proof ? Here is proof. Everyone here knows I don't have photoshop and have little knowledge of it. http://343industries.org/forum/fileshare/gallery/album_639/gallery_32076_639_127272.png The mafia 4.0 pm you can see if from Connor claiming he is a civilian. Why is there a bunch of white stuff then And why.....didn't.....you......put the image in your post, and instead made a link. hmmmmmm spicious' EDIT: Can we please not all drop our inbox's into the thread and decreasing the size of the suspect lists the mafians have for detec and medic Edited July 3, 2014 by Meteor Storm Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Caboose The Ace Posted July 3, 2014 Report Share Posted July 3, 2014 1 I cannot post images or have any other text than white on my computer 2 What other stuff would I be hiding there ? No pms can be stored there ? You are the one acting suspicious. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Is not JL Posted July 3, 2014 Report Share Posted July 3, 2014 1 I cannot post images or have any other text than white on my computer 2 What other stuff would I be hiding there ? No pms can be stored there ? You are the one acting suspicious. 1. Nonetheless you can still post an image. DURR 2. I don't know. Why is there a bunch of white stuff instead of a plain screenshot? Hmmm? I distrust anybody who puts white stuff on their images. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Buns Posted July 3, 2014 Report Share Posted July 3, 2014 Bnus also produced a valid PM screenshot back when we were mafia in the second game. It can be photoshopped, so I'm going to take it with a grain of salt. And I can do it again Remember I could also do it for other people too..... in the exchange for....information. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Composite Armour Posted July 3, 2014 Report Share Posted July 3, 2014 And I can do it again Remember I could also do it for other people too..... in the exchange for....information. Mmkay. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Caboose The Ace Posted July 3, 2014 Report Share Posted July 3, 2014 I tried to post a full image first and it didn't work so I cut it out with some free software on my computer called snip ? Nothing wrong with that. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Buns Posted July 3, 2014 Report Share Posted July 3, 2014 SiberianHuskyY is mafia. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
I_Make_Big_Boom Posted July 3, 2014 Report Share Posted July 3, 2014 Caboose The Ace is Mafia. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Caboose The Ace Posted July 3, 2014 Report Share Posted July 3, 2014 Self destruct is mafia. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now