Ask The Director 2.0

Coke or Pepsi?

I like Pepsi more than coke, but there doesn't appear to be Vanilla Pepsi anymore. So it's basically a tie.

Are there ways to un-stunt a growth spurt when they are past the years that are the most probable for it to occur, and what other info do you have for this topic.

There are plenty of people that think that you can grow taller naturally, even past the age where you normally quit growing. However, there isn't a healthy way to do so. To legitimately grow after your pituitary gland has finished producing HGH (Human Growth Hormone) would require exercise with injections of HGH or surgery.

HGH is the slow route, and even then it's not guaranteed to make you taller. It will definitely build a ton of muscle mass though. You have to get the dose just right, which means you have to go through the proper channels. Otherwise, you may experience many of the same side effects as other performance enhancing drugs.

Surgery is the quicker way, but it is excruciatingly painful. There's also some side effects, such as having weaker bones in your legs due to how the surgery works. Basically they break the bones in your legs and set them close enough to where they can knit, but far enough to add some height.

^

^

Or Pepsi-Cola?

Already answered your question.

^

^

^

You just posted twice.

Trying to boost post count I see, that deserves a ban me thinks. :troll:

Who do you think that person is in the jail cell in the prologue of Rvb season 13?

Nope, I think it's a new character. Probably one we haven't seen before, or only saw once.

Nope, I think it's a new character. Probably one we haven't seen before, or only saw once.

Even though this isn't a question, I would like to hear your response. To be honest I thought it could be Agent Maine, because if you remember at the end of Season 12, they found his armor. But I'm not sure how he would have ended up in jail. All I know is that he will be back at some point.

Even though this isn't a question, I would like to hear your response. To be honest I thought it could be Agent Maine, because if you remember at the end of Season 12, they found his armor. But I'm not sure how he would have ended up in jail. All I know is that he will be back at some point.

That's who I thought it could be as well, but I didn't see massive scarring on his neck. Agent Maine is also bald and has a tattoo on his skull:

800px-Meta_tattoo.png

The guy who we saw had a half head of hair and different tattoos than Maine did.

HnCSxOf.png

There's also a suspicious lack of scarring on his neck, where Agent Maine was shot quite a few times. Which is why he isn't able to talk.

xEXXPU6.png

So no, I don't think it's Maine. Unless, of course, this is an oversight.

That's who I thought it could be as well, but I didn't see massive scarring on his neck. Agent Maine is also bald and has a tattoo on his skull:

800px-Meta_tattoo.png

The guy who we saw had a half head of hair and different tattoos than Maine did.

HnCSxOf.png

There's also a suspicious lack of scarring on his neck, where Agent Maine was shot quite a few times. Which is why he isn't able to talk.

xEXXPU6.png

So no, I don't think it's Maine. Unless, of course, this is an oversight.

Well played. I am pretty excited to see Maine return though.

I feel like it's got to be someone we've at least seen before though.

The guy we saw at the end of episode 1 season 13 is the sharkface odst that fought Wash and Carolina with a flamethrower.

Carolina threw a Gravity Hammer into his face, hence the scar.

Just search RvB sharkface on Google to see what I'm talking about.

The guy we saw at the end of episode 1 season 13 is the sharkface odst that fought Wash and Carolina with a flamethrower.

Carolina threw a Gravity Hammer into his face, hence the scar.

Just search RvB sharkface on Google to see what I'm talking about.

Oh, I see. I still don't understand how everyone just knows who he is though.

Which forum sections don't count towards your number of posts?

Offbeat Items, Introductions/Goodbyes, and the Clan Recruitment/Advertising sections of the forum.

Are there anymore updates on the Spring Update?

Also how come GSD doesn't talk often, I know he's busy and stuff, but not even for a little while?

1. RSR has been pretty quiet about the Spring Update so far, but there are a couple of things that have yet to be rolled out.

2. We assume the reason GSD doesn't talk much is because of shyness.

Where did the term widow/widower come from? Is it really just from "black widow?"

And the reason for their naming would be nice, too.

Widow and widower come from the 'Old English' words wydewe and wydewa. It's actually the other way around, the common name for the Latrodectus spiders comes from the word widow, rather than the word widow coming from the common name of the Latrodectus spider. The reason the spider is named 'black widow' is because after mating the female spider will kill and eat her mate, thereby making her a widow in a most gruesome manner. 

Interestingly enough, in some societies women prosper after becoming widows. So there have been cases of women murdering their husbands for financial gain, or so that they can remarry someone else without losing face in a divorce. These women are called 'black widows' after the spider.

So the word 'widow' predates the naming of the Latrodectus spider 'black widow', but the term 'black widow' that is used to describe wife/husband fratricide comes directly from the spiders behavior.

What music genre is the most emotionally inducing and how does music make your emotions react.

That is completely dependent on the individuals listening to the music. 

What is the best free video editor out there? And where and how do you make animations like the opening here: 

https://youtu.be/KC6n1lELQBs?t=18s

There are a couple of decent ones, like Windows Movie Maker 2012. However, each one has it's own set of limitations and such. Doing a google search for 'free video editing software' and some trial and error will get you on the right track to one you can use.

As for animations, it's something you need to learn how to do to be able to do it. Roosterteeth hired someone to make that animation, and I'm sure they had experience with animating.

If I got my driver's license in Iowa, would I be able to drive in California? Or is there a certain test I would have to take?

The only time you need to get a driver's license for another state is if you become a resident of that state (i.e. live there for over 90 days). However, that's rarely enforced. As long as your DL is not expired or hasn't been revoked then you'll be fine.

The only additional testing you'd have to take is if you wanted to get a California driver's license.

What's a good motorcycle for learning on?

You want one that's lightweight enough for you to be able to control easily and that you will be able to remove it from your leg if you tip over. I'd suggest a low-power dirt-bike at first so you can get the hang of handling a motorcycle, and then upgrading to whatever else you want to learn to ride from there.

• Like 1