Master Chief Collection Details

I kinda wish I had a Xb1 for this. :(

I can just imagine myself finding a Sniper... A good spot to sit... And pulling the trigger until every enemy is dead.

Kinda sucks it is only from Gamestop though.

( I am talking about the Infinite ammo and grenades skull )

So I have a question that I kind of hope a 343 staff member will be able to answer. Growing up Halo 2 Online Multi player was the only interaction that I really had with some of my cousins. I was wondering if there will be 4 player online multi player for Halo 2 portion? I.E. will I be able to play with my brother and two cousins on the same x box? Also will SWAT be a game mode that is able to be played?

^

I would presume swat is coming back, don't hold me for it though. :)

And far as I can remember You can only play 2 player split screen for Halo 2 and four player online campaign, I don't know about the online muilplayer though.

Also this is not 343 we are just a community forum, 343s site is Halo waypoint, feel free to look around though.

So I have a question that I kind of hope a 343 staff member will be able to answer. Growing up Halo 2 Online Multi player was the only interaction that I really had with some of my cousins. I was wondering if there will be 4 player online multi player for Halo 2 portion? I.E. will I be able to play with my brother and two cousins on the same x box? Also will SWAT be a game mode that is able to be played?

I find it unlikely that they would remove split screen. Not to mention  I believe split screen was mentioned somwhere on one the recent halo bulletins on halo waypoint.

• Like 1

Bravo states that Halo 2, and CE will have 2 player splitscreen, and 2 player online co-op. Halo 4, and 3 will have 4 player co-op and splitscreen.