Halo 5 offline friendly ?

Zjet

Hey 343i

I am sure a lot of you would agree Bungies Destiny looks awesome, however it is online only even for "single player"

please 343i make Halo 5 offline friendly for offline players and so we can play Halo 5 once the Xbox One servers have closed down in 10 or so years as well,

I so very badly wanted to play Spartan ops in an offline system link setup but sadly it was locked to online play.

Please make everything in Halo 5 offline friendly, better yet add bots for custom offline matches would be amazing.

Thank you

• Like 1

Yeah Spartan Ops being online only was a real bummer for offline players. Maybe they could make it offline in Halo 5 or add something like Firefight so offline people have more reasons to play after they've finished the campaign.

Also what's up with all the Godzilla profile pictures???

While we're not official 343i and we personally can't ensure that Halo 5 will be offline friendly, we can promote the idea throughout the Community so that 343 Industries can see it and do something about it, like possibly add Firefight in Halo 5 or make Spartan Ops available for offline play.

Also, Welcome to the Community Zjet! :wave:

• 3 months later...

I don't have Xbox Live so I would love if they had Halo 5 offline friendly, adding some NPC's maybe too so you can play custom games and firefight with others.

I am guessing you mean bots players.  I don't think they will program a complete AI to do so and to make a bot respond in Halo like a player is more difficult than in a game like Call of Duty, So in my opinion there is no chance at all.

• Like 1