Mafia 3.0 [Forum Game]

Sikslik7

I vote Legend...He seems suspicious. I do not believe Bnus did anything...I don't think bread would commit arson, he could get burned easily. lol bread pun...but seriously I don't think he did it. 

You better vote Bnus. 

You have no reason to pick Ledgend, aside from guessing. We don't need guessing Ruby. What are you trying to do? Get Pro-town destroyed? 

Voting Caboose is a single visible puzzle piece in a set of invisible ones. You can't say anything. I wanted you dead last game and I was the moderator. Did that make my puzzle not fit? hmmmm...

Total Mayhem, I know you're voting Bnus because you are mafia and he is a Civvy; but why not keep him alive? Surely you can contact your newblood to assimilate Bnus into the group. hmmmm....

I haven't talked to Axilus in several days, and he never specifically mentioned anything about you. What does this prove? Tell me or I'll keep putting pressure on you until you pop like a balloon. 

It means he has no concern from me. You can't just assume because someone didn't tell you something about someone that that person is guilty. You know about the Pm convo we had when the game started.

...and is that PM convo. worth anything to me? How can I believe anything you said in there? Any other mafian could have said the same thing to me, and the way i determine people's roles hasnt proved possible in your case. 

...and is that PM convo. worth anything to me? How can I believe anything you said in there? Any other mafian could have said the same thing to me, and the way i determine people's roles hasnt proved possible in your case. 

Did you not remember SikSlik confirming it in the shoutbox when I asked why I didn't get a pm and he replied because I wasn't important enough? You were there talking in the shoutbox so I know you saw it.. also we discussed it in the pm.

Did you not remember SikSlik confirming it in the shoutbox when I asked why I didn't get a pm and he replied because I wasn't important enough? You were there talking in the shoutbox so I know you saw it.. also we discussed it in the pm.

Yes, but that doesn't work for me. You may have received it and not told me after not seeing my name on the PM list. 

Total, it took you a little while to reply to my shout. This doesnt mean much, but it is enough for me to believe that you checked the PM beforehand. The fact that it is fresh on your mind, and you honestly think it involves this game (though Sikslik never mentioned it, and i only assumed without telling anybody), leads me to believe that you did in fact receive that PM. 

You would have had no reason to screenshot that shout unless you planned to use it against me as evidence. You know that evidence doesnt work for us, but it is still advantageous for the mafians. 

Total, it took you a little while to reply to my shout. This doesnt mean much, but it is enough for me to believe that you checked the PM beforehand. The fact that it is fresh on your mind, and you honestly think it involves this game (though Sikslik never mentioned it, and i only assumed without telling anybody), leads me to believe that you did in fact receive that PM. 

I was replying to your message, that is why it took a while, and apperantly it is fresh in your mind as well as you remember how long it took me to respond to you... which that could also mean that you are guilty for the exact same reason.

You still have no valid argument as to why I would be mafia when I gave you plenty reason to believe I was innocent. Why are you deferring the attention to someone you know is innocent?

I was replying to your message, that is why it took a while, and apperantly it is fresh in your mind as well as you remember how long it took me to respond to you... which that could also mean that you are guilty for the exact same reason.

You still have no valid argument as to why I would be mafia when I gave you plenty reason to believe I was innocent. Why are you deferring the attention to someone you know is innocent?

I know what I am but I dont know what you are. Simple as that. Then announce everything you told me to the entire game. There is no reason to keep it closed up in the PM from long, long ago. 

I know what I am but I dont know what you are. Simple as that. Then announce everything you told me to the entire game. There is no reason to keep it closed up in the PM from long, long ago. 

So you are wanting me to post the whole PM right here then?

Why would Yoshi randomly attack me? I mean it is standard mafia tactic to randomly attack someone or vote null and change later on. 

I change my vote to Yoshi. I hope you die by eggs you cute green dinosaur. I would vote Delpen but everyone already thinks he is mafia and the mafia haven't killed that loudmouth yet so once I gather more proof we can finish that contender class AI. 

The Bnus from Mafia 2.0 would be proud. 

Also Yang remember how I saved your life the first round? It would be greatly appreciated if you saved mine right now. 

*sigh* Total Mayhem I knew I was right. Yoshi isn't the mafia here. 

Why would Yoshi randomly attack me? 

I change my vote to Yoshi. I hope you die by eggs you cute green dinosaur. I would vote Delpen but everyone already thinks he is mafia and the mafia haven't killed that loudmouth yet so once I gather more proof we can finish that contender class AI. 

The Bnus from Mafia 2.0 would be proud. 

Also Yang remember how I saved your life the first round? It would be greatly appreciated if you saved mine right now. 

There is nothing to be proud of. 

Because you're mafia and you have always been mafia.

In the dictionary the definition for mafia is "delpencil pls" 

Yes there is. I was able to fool the "mighty" Delpencil so much that he must vote against me. I

DEATH TO THE DELPENCIL NO.9

:chaingun:       :turned:

You are far from right. If you try to kill me you will end up killing another innocent. Also, I have never given you a reason to not trust me. 

You will be 0/2 in your assumptions of Mafians that turn out to be civilians. Just because your stategy worked 80% of the time last game, it is far from it this game.