My next game?

Fishy

Alright, so I've been trying to find a game for Xbox 360 that is fun and multiplayer enabled. Would anyone here give me any recommendations of anywhat game/series I should look at?

I already have all the Halo's, Borderlands, Gears of War's, Sniper Ghost Warrior's, and Battlefields. So those are out of question, I've also would like to limit the Call of Duty games, I have played them and turned around and sold them.

Thank you for any recommendations.

You should REALLY look into some singeplayer games.

Such as: Skyrim, Oblivion, Dragons Age, Dragon Dogma, Mirrors Edge, ALL The Lego games, Bioshock, Minecraft, Dead Space trilogy, Brothers In Arms, and Super Meat boy.

Some Mulitplayer games are:

Mass Effect Triology(Mass Effect 3 has multiplayer), Castle Crashers, and Froza(if you like racing games)

There. You will never be bored again. 

• Like 4

You should REALLY look into some singeplayer games.

Such as: Skyrim, Oblivion, Dragons Age, Dragon Dogma, Mirrors Edge, ALL The Lego games, Bioshock, Minecraft, Dead Space trilogy, Brothers In Arms, and Super Meat boy.

Some Mulitplayer games are:

Mass Effect Triology(Mass Effect 3 has multiplayer), Castle Crashers, and Froza(if you like racing games)

There. You will never be bored again.

No, I need to get multiplayer friendly games, not single player. Also, I hate racing games. My last one was NASCAR 2004 for the GameCube. You see,I prefer to play with friends, not myself...

Get Titanfalll for the 360. :)

I've thought about it, I'm going to look at reviews first. I want to make sure the game doesn't have a major freezing problem like Battlefield 4 did. If the reviews are good, and there's no major freezing problems; Then yes, I will buy the game.

Have you tried Minecraft? :mellow:

If that's not what you're looking for, a good multiplayer experience is easy to find with any game in the Madden NFL series.

I do have Minecraft, I don't like it. But I've tried the NFL before, multiplayer didn't go well.