halo is getting boring... it needs a reboot

TheRollerCodster

Reach is not a good example. Halo 3 or 2 would be.

When I said "false", it just means that I disagree with your opinion. When I said the original Halo community died, I meant the players Halo attracted in Halo CE, 2, and 3. Most of them are gone because of Halo 4. The majority of the population that's left are the infinity lovers. The people who find random elements in gameplay fine.

About the dubstep cannon, it was just a hyperbole. But you can't say that personal ordnance is good for balanced gameplay. The main problem is that they give free stuff to players. That's a CoD thing. Not a Halo thing. Simply getting assists raises the ordnance bar. Players should fight for the weapons with map control and teamwork. Not having it handed to them from outer space.

Reach is not a good example. Halo 3 or 2 would be.

When I said "false", it just means that I disagree with your opinion. When I said the original Halo community died, I meant the players Halo attracted in Halo CE, 2, and 3. Most of them are gone because of Halo 4. The majority of the population that's left are the infinity lovers. The people who find random elements in gameplay fine.

About the dubstep cannon, it was just a hyperbole. But you can't say that personal ordnance is good for balanced gameplay. The main problem is that they give free stuff to players. That's a CoD thing. Not a Halo thing. Simply getting assists raises the ordnance bar. Players should fight for the weapons with map control and teamwork. Not having it handed to them from outer space.

See that sounds a lot more reasonable,

I agree on most of these points, I mean I like the idea of ordnance, but placing it randomly on the map, instead of giving players the option, would make a more dynamic setting. 

Still something about calling in ordnance, grabbing a shotgun and then blasting someone to smithereens feels cool. 

I consider myself on of the old guard of halo, been playing it since halo 1. Never played Halo 2 online, but 3 I did a lot.

My opinion still stands, I think 343i made a great Halo game, maybe not up there with the legends, but still, for me a great halo game, MP for me is mostly without ordnance.

What if the Arbiter died while protecting the chief or something. I wonder how many people will cry?

Your suggestions are really good but I won't agree on some such as the more emotional thing.  It's okay to put in some death scenes but let's not turn Halo into a drama. 

What if the Arbiter died while protecting the chief or something. I wonder how many people will cry?

Your suggestions are really good but I won't agree on some such as the more emotional thing.  It's okay to put in some death scenes but let's not turn Halo into a drama. 

The arbiter should get more involved in the next Halo, if that is possible, He always felt as the co-op character for me.

Frankly, the bosses were not actuall bosses, more or less different skinned enemies, the thing I hated about it, was the fact that it broke the flow of the game, tartarus took a rather large number of clips to be taken down and I'd rather keep my Halo lifelike, I guess if they put in special enemies, they should do it more balanced and or more lifelike.

(I want to punch the didact so incredibly hard, seems he is the only kill ever made in Halo with a pulse grenade)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I GOT SO MANY REPLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't care that cortana died because she was too much of a sex object in halo 4 and i was losing interest by the time she died so i am glad shes gone and the death was pathetic *nuke goes off in chiefs hands* then "welcome home john" it was horribly written tbh.

so now i apparently play COD? what has happened to this community? my name is CODY... my username is THE ROLLLER CODSTER!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I GOT SO MANY REPLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, well, you rustled the jimmies and tickled the fanboys.

I didn't care that cortana died because she was too much of a sex object in halo 4 and i was losing interest by the time she died so i am glad shes gone and the death was pathetic *nuke goes off in chiefs hands* then "welcome home john" it was horribly written tbh.

I agree. I'm not sad she's gone, nor did it make me lose interest but nonetheless it's still stupid exactly what the heck happened.

But lets be honest, there's no way she's gone for good. No. Way.

so now i apparently play COD? what has happened to this community? my name is CODY... my username is THE ROLLLER CODSTER!

Yeah well, as I said, you rustled the jimmies. The moment mass opinion against a single, isolated opinion appears, there are some people who see it as a chance to throw off an insult.

CoD is fun.

Also, nice capitalizations. 

Negative Ghost Rider, Halo is still an AMAZING game itself. And In-Depth Campaign, Great Matchmaking, and even a section in it for Spartan Ops, The Forge could be better but its not bad. Halo is the best game ever created by 343/Bungie

In depth campaign

Except it's about as linear as your digestive tract and about as in depth in explaining everything that happens as the stupid college teacher who really just gives away A* to those students who ( ... )

It has great matchmaking which only gives host to the player most likely to quit, has an irresistible amount of lag, and gameplay is unbalanced and noob-enhancing.

Spartan Ops is a boring game of 'go here kill enemies respawn die rinse repeat' with even more lag than matchmaking.

Forge could be better, because it's bad - it's like taking Halo: Reach's forge, deleting the most used tools, then adding a bunch of stuff that you haven't made correctly.

Halo is a good game, especially the ones made by Bungie, but Halo 4 was too much of a game that many people could see flaws in for it to be called 'the best game ev4r'

• Like 1