Halo Universal Versus Thread...

Erebus

Alrighty then...

Now personally I'm not one for starting threads of any sort, however after the last one I "invested" myself in...I just feel like this is something I need to put out there.

I personally have always been a huge fan of the whole Death Battle type of scenario. I suppose there's just something completely awesome about two somewhat similar or totally different universes pitting everything they have against each other in an all out duel to the death...(But that could just be me.)

So in that regard, this thread is exactly what it might seem...

Everything the entire Halo Universe has to offer, facing off against absolutely whatever you guys could think to throw at them.

Anything goes, no restrictions (until proven otherwise), and complete insanity.

...That sounds fun...right?

I'll leave the first poster the honor of choosing the first topic, and once that battle has been suitably decided...we can go from there.

• Like 1

Hmmm...

Well, speaking as the first post was pretty much decided all too easily. (Chief loses because he can't eat all the amazing food, due to his helmet...)

The second, aka Medaka Box...

That series is a tad bit confusing for even my brain...

How about we start out with the GDI, speaking as a command and conquer battle would be pretty even ground to start with.

Though I will want to try out that TimeLord theory afterwards...(speaking as I still haven't won my Forerunner vs Chozo batttle yet...)

Alright then...

From what I know, the GDI holds quite a bit of military power across the globe, they have basically the same arsenal as the UNSC (except making use of an ion cannon network instead of the MAC orbital defenses), and they may as well be a slightly less advanced alternate to the UNSC.

I may not know that much about command and conquer, but this could be an extremely well fought out battle.

If you want, I can write the pros and cons of each in several categories and let people decide from theire.

Please, by all means...

Would be nice to get some opinions.

Hmmm...

Well, speaking as the first post was pretty much decided all too easily. (Chief loses because he can't eat all the amazing food, due to his helmet...)

The second, aka Medaka Box...

That series is a tad bit confusing for even my brain...

How about we start out with the GDI, speaking as a command and conquer battle would be pretty even ground to start with.

Though I will want to try out that TimeLord theory afterwards...(speaking as I still haven't won my Forerunner vs Chozo batttle yet...)

Alright then...

From what I know, the GDI holds quite a bit of military power across the globe, they have basically the same arsenal as the UNSC (except making use of an ion cannon network instead of the MAC orbital defenses), and they may as well be a slightly less advanced alternate to the UNSC.

I may not know that much about command and conquer, but this could be an extremely well fought out battle.

haha i applaud you for knowing where it was from and what confuses you? i understood that series perfectly

Marvel Universe vs. the Precursors 

Very nice one here, and rest assured I will be moving on to it in due time...

I wouldn't be one to miss a Marvel debate...

haha i applaud you for knowing where it was from and what confuses you? i understood that series perfectly

Most manga can be confusing enough...(I should know, I read Type-Moon)

But it goes to a whole new level when a guy's primary weapons...are gigantic screws...

But it goes to a whole new level when a guy's primary weapons...are gigantic screws...

HAHAHAH you are talking bout All Fiction lol  and yea you shoudl watch Fate Zero and Fate Stay Night tho Zero is better but nah Kumagawas ability is actually really simple

I read gigantic screws and my interest level for this thread multiplies by 10. 

I read gigantic screws and my interest level for this thread multiplies by 10. 

Well then, I can only say that by the time I run out of ideas...

You'll be so interested that you'll probably be dead.

But seriously though, yeah...

It was weird enough the first time I saw it...

Well then, I can only say that by the time I run out of ideas...

You'll be so interested that you'll probably be dead.

But seriously though, yeah...

It was weird enough the first time I saw it...

whos the guy in your profile pic? he looks cool and ive never seen that anime

whos the guy in your profile pic? he looks cool and ive never seen that anime

that is Gilgamesh from Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night

Exactly so...

King of Heroes, Slayer of Gods and Demons, master of all things awesome, and wielder of an arsenal that makes Chief's look like nothing at all...

Getting ahead of myself, but he might be on this list as well.

But I can already see how he would deal with that situation...

tumblr_mb2fo0882r1rhwuklo1_500.jpg

Exactly so...

King of Heroes, Slayer of Gods and Demons, master of all things awesome, and wielder of an arsenal that makes Chief's look like nothing at all...

Getting ahead of myself, but he might be on this list as well.

But I can already see how he would deal with that situation...

tumblr_mb2fo0882r1rhwuklo1_500.jpg

oh ok. fate/zero was one of the few i planned to watch along with Spice and Wolf. i completely forgot about them