H5 or H2A in 2014?

Everyone would pretty much want both games to come out. That's pretty much the answer, I mean who would say they'd want Halo 2 but not Halo 5, makes no sense. I could wait 'till 2015 for Halo to be honest, especially after Elder Scrolls and Destiny comes out. Those games are going to be great and fun, lately I've been bored with these next gen games. Fifa just isn't a good, Battlefield is amazing but ultimately another shooter that's not different to the last Battlefield, There are hardly any people playing Warframe, Resogun is great but it doesn't take long to get bored with it (Don't gen me wrong, I've had fun with these games, except fifa 14 but there's nothing to it, it's not like borderlands 2 where you can have Co-op fun and also get cool loot along your journey, those are the games I want) and so on. It's gonna be quite a wait until we can all play a game that's truly fun, but I do hope the Halo 2 Anniversary comes out sooner this year.

• Like 2

I would like Halo 2 to come out first, gives us something to do and lets 343I make Halo 5 better. I am in no rush for Halo 5, let them take their time and produce a good game instead of rushing it. 

I am excited for both and hope they come out as good if not better then the previous titles.

Edited by Yoshi1176
  • Like 2

I would like Halo 2 to come out first, gives us something to do and lets 343I make Halo 5 better. I am in no rush for Halo 5, let them take their time and produce a good game instead of rushing it. 

I am excited for both and hope they come out as good if not better then the previous titles.

i agree with u 100% im pumped for both but id rather 343i take there time on halo 5 and give us halo 2 this year

Honestly im more excited for H2A because its already established just like Halo CEA

yeah, we no the campaign is gonna be excellent 

Everyone would pretty much want both games to come out. That's pretty much the answer, I mean who would say they'd want Halo 2 but not Halo 5, makes no sense. I could wait 'till 2015 for Halo to be honest, especially after Elder Scrolls and Destiny comes out. Those games are going to be great and fun, lately I've been bored with these next gen games. Fifa just isn't a good, Battlefield is amazing but ultimately another shooter that's not different to the last Battlefield, There are hardly any people playing Warframe, Resogun is great but it doesn't take long to get bored with it (Don't gen me wrong, I've had fun with these games, except fifa 14 but there's nothing to it, it's not like borderlands 2 where you can have Co-op fun and also get cool loot along your journey, those are the games I want) and so on. It's gonna be quite a wait until we can all play a game that's truly fun, but I do hope the Halo 2 Anniversary comes out sooner this year.

Yeah i agree i dont really need H2a to come out im fine wating but i dont want 343i rushing to push H5 out to 2014, i would like to give them another year, im worried if we dont get H2A they will put out halo 5 to early and not polished enough 

• Like 2

who would say they'd want Halo 2 but not Halo 5, makes no sense. I could wait 'till 2015 for Halo to be honest

Even if that means sacrificing quality? I would rather wait an extra year if it means the game is 5 out of 5 stars instead of 3.5 stars or less because they have to rush. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Halo 2 Anniversary with its own multiplayer would be more than enough for most people. But that doesn't mean we don't want Halo 5, cause we do, its just, we want them to take their time making it.... It will be worth the wait. Trust me! ;)

• Like 1

Even if that means sacrificing quality? I would rather wait an extra year if it means the game is 5 out of 5 stars instead of 3.5 stars or less because they have to rush. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Halo 2 Anniversary with its own multiplayer would be more than enough for most people. But that doesn't mean we don't want Halo 5, cause we do, its just, we want them to take their time making it.... It will be worth the wait. Trust me! ;)

im fine to wait, even if we dont get a H2A, as i said in my video "We dont want halo 5 to be rushed, we dont want a rushed halo game, we want a clean game on day 1!" i hope 343i no's we are not in a hurry...

• Like 1

Yeah, I agree. ^_^ I don't have an Xbox One yet, so I can wait. I think if Halo 2 did come out later this year and Halo mid or later 2015, I'd be happy. I think Halo 2 would be satisfying enough, especially if Halo 2 multiplayer is brought back, I'd be playing that game so much.

• Like 1

Basically, I want any Halo to come out on the Xbox one really. I need a Halo on that machine because I really got it for that and 2 other Triple AAA titles coming out later this decade. I mean no Halo is making it extremely boring over on the Xbone.

However, I do believe H2A should be an appetizer, while Halo 5 becomes the main course.

• Like 1

Basically, I want any Halo to come out on the Xbox one really. I need a Halo on that machine because I really got it for that and 2 other Triple AAA titles coming out later this decade. I mean no Halo is making it extremely boring over on the Xbone.

However, I do believe H2A should be an appetizer, while Halo 5 becomes the main course.

you also have to remember somethin you may consider AAA may be a C D or even F title for some

I would rather not see another "anniversary" edition come out. Too many people will whine and complain about it not being just like the original. That and there is better things to spend their time on.

lmao yea but you gotta admit it is interesting to see an old game with updated graphics

• Like 1

Yeah, I agree. ^_^ I don't have an Xbox One yet, so I can wait. I think if Halo 2 did come out later this year and Halo mid or later 2015, I'd be happy. I think Halo 2 would be satisfying enough, especially if Halo 2 multiplayer is brought back, I'd be playing that game so much.

yeah id play halo 2 multiplayer for the whole year straight haha

yeah i cant wait to run halo on the xbox one, its gonna be sexyyyyyy

Although I would like for them to focus 100 percent on Halo 5 but that is not going to happen so I say make Halo 2 annivery come out in 2014 so Halo 5 can have more dev time. :)

yeah 1 more year of dev time + halo 5 beta = A BEAST HALO GAME

lmao yea but you gotta admit it is interesting to see an old game with updated graphics

Yeah especially on a xbox one, imagine taking down that scarab with this gen (xbox one) graphics. it would be insane, im gonna upload every mission and me talking as i play on my youtube channel if it were to come out

Whatever they do it's going to be great, I'll be on board, all the Halo games that have came out have delivered when it has came to my experience. I will be really curious to see what they will do with the flood in Halo 2, the dual wielding will be awesome to get use to again, the cinematics were incredible in Halo 2 and seeing in redone on the Xbox one will be incredible. And yes they need to have a redone and remastered Halo 2 multiplayer, and they will most certainly will come out with map packs, probably do some forge world stuff. I'm sure they will do that, and if they do it's going to rake in a lot of money that will help amplify the development of Halo 5, with that being said I would be fine with them coming out with Halo 2 anniversary, it will only make Halo 5 better, Masterful games, art pieces, and works take time, and if we gave them the time they will return the favor 10 fold with an incredible Halo 5 game. On the other hand I'm just soooooo curious to see what Halo 5 has to offer when it comes to how the chief is going to cope with the lose of cortana, what's going on with the brutes, other weapon advancements the UNSC has made, the condition of earth, and the most intriguing, how Dr. Halsey is going to get revenge, then you also have all the other installations that were discovered by the device that was given to Halsey, and what secrets those installations have to provide. Other alien races that were kept away like the flood were? Who knows, I'm just excited and I can't wait for the mystery to unfold.

• Like 1

Whatever they do it's going to be great, I'll be on board, all the Halo games that have came out have delivered when it has came to my experience. I will be really curious to see what they will do with the flood in Halo 2, the dual wielding will be awesome to get use to again, the cinematics were incredible in Halo 2 and seeing in redone on the Xbox one will be incredible. And yes they need to have a redone and remastered Halo 2 multiplayer, and they will most certainly will come out with map packs, probably do some forge world stuff. I'm sure they will do that, and if they do it's going to rake in a lot of money that will help amplify the development of Halo 5, with that being said I would be fine with them coming out with Halo 2 anniversary, it will only make Halo 5 better, Masterful games, art pieces, and works take time, and if we gave them the time they will return the favor 10 fold with an incredible Halo 5 game. On the other hand I'm just soooooo curious to see what Halo 5 has to offer when it comes to how the chief is going to cope with the lose of cortana, what's going on with the brutes, other weapon advancements the UNSC has made, the condition of earth, and the most intriguing, how Dr. Halsey is going to get revenge, then you also have all the other installations that were discovered by the device that was given to Halsey, and what secrets those installations have to provide. Other alien races that were kept away like the flood were? Who knows, I'm just excited and I can't wait for the mystery to unfold.

All i know is hope they take enough time to ensure that they dont leave any fans unsatisfied like they did with Halo 4

No. H2A should come out first. First of all, it's H2A. Who doesn't want that? :P

Secondly, they've only been working on H5 for a year. That's about as long as they have with H4 and look what happened there. H4 destroyed the original community and brought in the Infinity-loving newbies. I want H5 to be delayed. I want it to be as good as and as mechanically sound as possible so that it'll be a step-up from the frustrating nightmare that is Halo 4.

• Like 1

No. H2A should come out first. First of all, it's H2A. Who doesn't want that? :P

Secondly, they've only been working on H5 for a year. That's about as long as they have with H4 and look what happened there. H4 destroyed the original community and brought in the Infinity-loving newbies. I want H5 to be delayed. I want it to be as good as and as mechanically sound as possible so that it'll be a step-up from the frustrating nightmare that is Halo 4.

A FREAKING MEN DUDE!