Hey 31IT3INV4SI0N HERE!

31IT3INV4SI0N

Hello, and welcome!  :hi:

Its great to have you aboard, so please enjoy your stay. If there is anything I can get for you, I'd be happy to assist. My job is to make your time here as good as it can be, so I do hope that in time we can become friends. 

See you around...  

^_^

Salutations! Welcome to this forum, which actually holds the secret that the oh mighty Didact cat has kept for centuries. Hidden, with a password of the neumber "7".

Tread carefully, or we'll have a rip in the space time continuum to deal with. So, read the rules and we'll not have to clean up after a mess.

Also, NO MOA BURGERS, or you'll hear body parts squishing and tearing a part.

Enjoy your stay! Free cookies for everyone!

I've noticed you're a modder. A Halo modder, at that. Interesting, if I say so myself. Are you using JTAG or RGH? I'm using an RGH myself.

Salutations! Welcome to this forum, which actually holds the secret that the oh mighty Didact cat has kept for centuries. Hidden, with a password of the neumber "7".

Tread carefully, or we'll have a rip in the space time continuum to deal with. So, read the rules and we'll not have to clean up after a mess.

Also, NO MOA BURGERS, or you'll hear body parts squishing and tearing a part.

Enjoy your stay! Free cookies for everyone!

I've noticed you're a modder. A Halo modder, at that. Interesting, if I say so myself. Are you using JTAG or RGH? I'm using an RGH myself.

I have a JTAG, RGH, Dev Kit, and a Test Kit since I am making a video game for the 360 and One ;) Also PC, PS3, and PS4. I have a Jailbroken and a Dev also a Test kit of the PS3 and well Xbox One and PS4 are already dev kits soo.. It's just getting my Xbox ID and be givin the permission to develop games on this gen (One/4) well hope I answered your questions and also some other thoughts just in case you got them.

I have a JTAG, RGH, Dev Kit, and a Test Kit since I am making a video game for the 360 and One ;) Also PC, PS3, and PS4. I have a Jailbroken and a Dev also a Test kit of the PS3 and well Xbox One and PS4 are already dev kits soo.. It's just getting my Xbox ID and be givin the permission to develop games on this gen (One/4) well hope I answered your questions and also some other thoughts just in case you got them.

So, you're making an anime and a game... Interesting...

You really need a better username, though, since you're using 1337 5P34K on it and it's confusing to some.

What game are you making?

So, you're making an anime and a game... Interesting...

You really need a better username, though.

What game are you making?

Yeah.. I do quite a bit. Also nah this is the username I use for gaming and this is also the name I use to give to random people to add me online.. I have two accounts for Playstation and Xbox my other account is my main one and reflects my business where this one is more of a mess around account online type of thing.

But anyways the projects place holder name is going to be called Project: Omega I am currently making it in the Unity Engine.

It's going to be a competitive multiplayer scifi free to play will contain a story mode and a bunch of features for multiplayer mode. I will create a topic for it once more is done on it.. Since I am new you guys should know I am currently working on a lot of stuff for my studio and company.. My anime is the most important and main project since it is going to be a very long continuous story... As this game is a big project but not as big. It will be quite easy to make but may take some time due to other things.

• Like 1

Heyo. Welcome to the site!

You're obviously more talented than all of us considering you're making a video game as well as an anime. Someday I'll probably ask you for help in all the techno-savvy coolio stuff that you work on.

Until then, feel free to ask us for help on other things!

Heyo. Welcome to the site!

You're obviously more talented than all of us considering you're making a video game as well as an anime. Someday I'll probably ask you for help in all the techno-savvy coolio stuff that you work on.

Until then, feel free to ask us for help on other things!

Will do. ^.^ Thank you all for the welcoming. :)