*Sigh*... I apologize for the ignorance of our members, Blue Team. As for my post, I didn't want you to take it personally. Remember, this is all online, and we're just messing around, etc. It's nothing too serious... shadows aren't really following any of you... So, just wanted to put this out there.

I hope you're all happy with yourselves......... I don't see what Blue Team ever did to you, it is definitely not what you say it is. And this Shadow will never join your cause.

Like Orbis said, some of our members were ignorant. But, we did NOT mean to harm Blue team. We of all people were sad that Spartan was leaving blue team while one of your own is out there pointing out all of his mistakes. So its not like we were out there trying to destroy Blue team. 

Also your leader and I have been talking about everything the last few days trying to fix this stuff so please calm down you don't know the whole story.

Edited by Yoshi1176

Thank you guys for trying to be a bit more respectful. It is said that it came down to Mod having to tell us to straighten out.... I think both teams got annoyed at the other (some more then others) and it got out of hand. Spartan and I have been working on getting it to be peaceful but it seems that did not work and we had to be dealt with in another way. Let that be a reminder not to fight on the forum and to try to keep the peace, at least here the forum it is our home. 

Yes I could not agree more lets no longer fight and maybe one time we could have a Shadow Team / Blue Team playdate ? :)

Possibly a few of our members can't make it at all do to some issues but a few may be able to come if we do make one at one point.

I do not like what is going on here. I wasn't on the forums for like maybe a day or two, and all of a sudden there is this GIANT argument going on between Blue-Team, and...whatever this is. All I want is to ask EVERYONE that is apart of this...thing...to stop. And that go's for EVERYONE at Blue-Team too. I just do not want anymore arguing between the two of Blue-Team, and this "Shadow Team". This is the first and LAST time I am ever going to post on this thread, so I hope I am making myself clear. I am going to say the same thing to Blue-Team, since I am apart of it, and want this Feud to STOP once and for all! So NO more communicating between the 2 of us (I mean Blue-Team and Shadow Team). Like I said before this is the FIRST AND LAST time I will ever post on this thread.

Thank You everyone who took your time to read this.

Ruby Rose

Hey guys, I'm not here for anything but friendliness. I made an Infection map yesterday, and would like some opinions on it. It ws originally going to be a Slayer map, but when I finished it, it ended up looking like a Haunted Mansion. Here are the links to the Map Variant and it's appropriate Gametype:

Map Variant: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/shadowfiend216/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameMap&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0&details=e2a12276-e88c-4d70-b48a-ab9a91b8aa8d

Gametype: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/shadowfiend216/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameSettings&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0&details=c2c7e160-3528-4b1b-a5eb-f3c762d3435b

Also, please do not download the Retro Ride race track, it is not the updated version, I added some things to it after I uploaded it to my File Share and it doesn't have the appropriate settings, for the Race Gametype , I will be uploading the updated version later today.

This is on Halo 4 btw.

ATTENTION:

There will be a Blue team/Shadow team playdate in the near future:

We are asking that you participate if possible, I know a few of you can't like myself but if you can please join.

This will be a purely peaceful event NO fighting, will be allowed. We wish to make peace and this can help mend some hurt feelings.

If you have any questions contact Shadow Fiend or Blue teams leader

Thank you :)

Also if there is fighting at the Play date the offender from shadow team will be stripped of his or her rank if it is above recruit. This is a preventative measure to insure peace.

• Like 1

ATTENTION:

There will be a Blue team/Shadow team playdate in the near future:

We are asking that you participate if possible, I know a few of you can't like myself but if you can please join.

This will be a purely peaceful event NO fighting, will be allowed. We wish to make peace and this can help mend some hurt feelings.

If you have any questions contact Shadow Fiend or Blue teams leader

Thank you :)

Also if there is fighting at the Play date the offender from shadow team will be stripped of his or her rank if it is above recruit. This is a preventative measure to insure peace.

To clear things up, the playdate is on Saturday, February 22nd, @ 11 A.M. EST. 

• Like 1