Why Xbox SUCKS!

BrandNewClassic

1.uh well you're wasting your time bothering with this topic you derp.

2.no one yet has countered any of my points,

and 3. you're an xbot that hates on smart people filled with common sense.

so wtf are you doing here?

And don't try to scare me with that moderator bull crap. I hope they're smart enough to realize how dumb you truly are.

Then again, I have encountered with some pretty dumb moderators on here...

Oh, and I thought you were pretty cool too... then I realized what a complete (5 letter "i" word) you are

1. I thought you were going to bring up some legitimate points, until I saw the post.

2. Have you even read any of the replies?

3. "Hates on smart people filled with common sense" - If I did, I wouldn't be hating on you now would I?

What am I doing here? Here's a better question, why are you even on a Halo-related forum when you don't even like the console that it's exclusive to? Also, care to elaborate on how I'm dumb, or are you here purely to spew mindless insults like every other troll on these forums.

• Like 1

Mr. BrandNewClassic, I apologize for your predicament, and I truly feel bad for your situation, and I know your frustrated. But please try to be polite...

Its not our faults, its not Microsoft's fault. Its nobody's fault. Its the luck of the draw... You just happened to get unlucky and draw the short end of the stick. But my Xbox still works, so by your logic Microsoft builds great consoles. And how does one defective product negate all the great things about Microsoft?

If you need someone to yell at, yell at me, if you need someone to insult, then insult me. Do what you must, like PM me with hate messages, call me whatever you want, I don't care. Hell I won't even report you or argue back, But please leave my friends alone...So I will let you take your anger out on me, And All I ask in return is that you promise to be nice and stop insulting everyone else.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Please read until end!

A while back (roughly 2 years), Xbox decided to take a FLOWER on me... again... and I had enough with Microsoft's FLOWERS.

So, the reason I'm writing this is because last night, I was playing BO2 Zombies Survival on Town with 3 of my buddies and it was round 32 (PS3). Long story short, I wasted 4 hours of my life doing pretty much nothing because COD BO2 servers said, "Ehh FLOWER you", and lagged us all out (like they always do. Am I wrong?). Anyways, not only did the rounds not count towards leaderboards, but nothing at all counted. Kills, rank, headshots... nothing.

So, I said to my buddies, "FLOWER this game I had enough". And it made me think of how Xbox had screwed me over.

First off, there's so many reasons that Xbox sucks that I literally would feel bad for making you read all of them. It would take way too long! so I'll get down to the end, when I finally decided I had enough.

It happened in one day. I turn on the console (my Xbox 360) and the boot screen is taking forever. After about 5-10 minutes, it finally goes to Xbox home. I start up Halo Reach, go to forge, and boom... no maps anywhere. I'm saying "WTF is going on", and realize, that the Xbox 360's Hard drive has been corrupted! YAY!!!!! So all my maps I've forged, months upon months of work...gone!

Another incident after that was Halo Anniversary. I'm playing with my good friend through the whole campaign on Legendary. And on the last level, my hard drive corrupts again! I figure, ah no big deal, but boy was I wrong. When we both completed the last level, guess what! No achievements for Legendary completion. YAY!!!!! That's when I called Xbox customer support.

Long story short, I wondered if i could get my hard drive fixed/replaced free... NOPE.

They wanted ME to pay for their faulty hardware! (which was about $50-$60 dollars). YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!! I lost ALL my game saves, for example, Burnout paradise... I had to re-download, and restart... and they want me to pay for that! Pssh.

So that's when I switched over to PS3, and guess what? I've had not 1 itty bitty problem with it. Thank you Sony!

Let me know what you think, and if you read this whole thing, Thanks!

P.S. The woman I talked to on Xbox customer supported actually stated, "Oh yeah, Our hard drives break all the time, just buy a new one"! To which, no joke, i asked, "How much is a PS3"? lol

yea i had my hard drive corrupted a while back but thats bound to happen depending on how often you save that is most likely the culprit  

do you know what i mean when i say the saving and the corruption are connected?

yea i had my hard drive corrupted a while back but thats bound to happen depending on how often you save that is most likely the culprit  

do you know what i mean when i say the saving and the corruption are connected?

I do I know all to well it happened to me with Spartan Assault