Play Halo Reach against 343 Industries

Spectral Jester

343_playdate.jpg

On the third or fourth Thursday of every month, 343 will host Xbox LIVE Community Playdates. Today happens to be one of those days, and they'd like to officially invite you to the festivities! They'll be playing Halo: Reach from 5-8 PM PT, so if you'd like to participate, simply send an Xbox LIVE text message to any of the following gamertags:

•bs angel

•SamPand

•Total Sellout

•VeroHime

PS: I can neither confirm nor deny that they'll be playing some zero bloom gametypes. I can say, however, that they'll be playing some zero bloom gametypes. you?

just got done with my 343 playdate, played with everyone except bs angel. All we played was zero bloom team slayer and it was awesome!!!! Only real hint i heard was about the skulls on anniversary, Total Sellout said that the skulls will be extremely hard to find, harder than finding the terminals ( they want people to find the terminals as that's 343's introduction to their story) and there will be skulls we have not seen!

just got done with my 343 playdate, played with everyone except bs angel. All we played was zero bloom team slayer and it was awesome!!!! Only real hint i heard was about the skulls on anniversary, Total Sellout said that the skulls will be extremely hard to find, harder than finding the terminals ( they want people to find the terminals as that's 343's introduction to their story) and there will be skulls we have not seen!

You sir, rock.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I have invite, I'm LEGENDARY! I can beast at Halo Reach. Plus, it would be really nice to play against the people who helped start it all.

Like... only 1 or 2 guys at 343 are from Bungie. Plus, I know one of 'em got fired. So, if you really wanna play with someone who was fired by the creators of Halo... just sayin'.

• 2 weeks later...