Crazy Grunt's Riddle Challenge (Round 6)

Axilus Prime

Guys

I've noticed in the recent threads that there's been a lot of questions being asked by the people meant to give an answer to narrow down their information. While this isn't exactly a test of everybody's hyper-memory-knowledge and the rules simply state 'one guess per post' it also isn't a question that's meant to test all your deductive reasoning, common sense and mental abilities to the max. It's a riddle; you are supposed to guess. 

Essentially narrowing the suspect list more and more using your own questions isn't technically not allowed; it just isn't guessing.

So long as the riddle isn't written by some incompetent idiot who really, from an intellect based perspective, belong inside their mother's womb/somebody trying to troll who, from their maturity, also belong inside their mother's womb, the clues are in the riddle.

Guys

I've noticed in the recent threads that there's been a lot of questions being asked by the people meant to give an answer to narrow down their information. While this isn't exactly a test of everybody's hyper-memory-knowledge and the rules simply state 'one guess per post' it also isn't a question that's meant to test all your deductive reasoning, common sense and mental abilities to the max. It's a riddle; you are supposed to guess. 

Essentially narrowing the suspect list more and more using your own questions isn't technically not allowed; it just isn't guessing.

So long as the riddle isn't written by some incompetent idiot who really, from an intellect based perspective, belong inside their mother's womb/somebody trying to troll who, from their maturity, also belong inside their mother's womb, the clues are in the riddle.

Yes. The clues are in the Riddle. Look at that Riddle. It has 4 lines. Too much information.

It's one of those Riddles that is walking the line of Vague unless you are heavily knowledgeable about Human Characters in the 3 Chief games: which I am not.

And I am looking it up as we speak on some Wikis.

You worked with me for years

And we became close
It took an eternity to end
At least she was there for me

Random guess: Wallace Jenkins?