Delfino Plaza

TDM

Map name: Delfino Plaza

Gametype: SMS Rumble

Players: 12-16

Uses: Showcasing/Slayer

Description: Run around in Nintendo's own map, Delfino Plaza! Made in 2002 with the release of Super Mario Sunshine on GameCube, This map will hopefully fuel your nostalgia anyday!

Note: A few items/Features are missing but will not affect gameplay.

PICTURES BELONG TO ME:

post-71054-0-72309800-1381085790_thumb.jpg

post-71054-0-73845500-1381085801_thumb.jpg

post-71054-0-89062100-1381085813_thumb.jpg

Feel free to go to the fileshare and take a copy if you'd like. And if anyone would like to use it in any form of video, Please give credit to me for the map. Thanks for reading!! :)

• Like 2

If only you could put palm trees and music into the map... either way, I like it! Although looking at the pictures, I'd add some more decorations if the budget allows for it, like little signs hanging from the sides of buildings or Piantas made from dominion pieces.

And to stay true to the spirit of Super Mario Sunshine, you should only allow Storm Rifles while playing on the map, since they fire blue bolts and you use a machine that shoots water in the actual game. Maybe put some armour abilities in the FLUDD boxes, such as the Thruster Pack or Speed Boost in the Turbo Nozzle box and a jetpack in the Rocket Nozzle crate to further simulate Delfino Plaza?

If only you could put palm trees and music into the map... either way, I like it! Although looking at the pictures, I'd add some more decorations if the budget allows for it, like little signs hanging from the sides of buildings or Piantas made from dominion pieces.

And to stay true to the spirit of Super Mario Sunshine, you should only allow Storm Rifles while playing on the map, since they fire blue bolts and you use a machine that shoots water in the actual game. Maybe put some armour abilities in the FLUDD boxes, such as the Thruster Pack or Speed Boost in the Turbo Nozzle box and a jetpack in the Rocket Nozzle crate to further simulate Delfino Plaza?

You make a very good point there buddy!! :D No problem, I can cook one hell of a gametype!! I just need to find my skillet... Oh! There it is!! :)

Awesome map, I've been looking forward for this to be completed.

Also may I suggest you add that one small island you could swim out to in SM:Sunshine with the warp pipe?

Sure my Zebro! :D :P