Xbox One Game Fuel

Adam91

doritos_26017.nphd.jpg

Mountain Dew and Doritos game fuel has launched an Xbox one promotional version. Mike Fahey from kotaku got hist sands on the snacks.  

"A new flavor of Mountain Dew Game Fuel, a shiny bag of Doritos and a card explaining what these things have to do with the Xbox One arrived on my doorstep bright and early this morning, so I made a video and drank some soda.

For you.  As mentioned in the vid, there's a party at PAX this weekend, where visitors can eats and drink this stuff until they get sick. It runs from 9PM to midnight, so I've no idea what they'll do with the other two hours and forty-five minutes. Maybe roll around in some hand sanitizer.

Snacktaku is Kotaku's take on the wild and wonderful world of eating things, but not eating meals. Eating meals is for those with too much time on their hands. Past critiques can be found at the snackatu review archive."

Video available here http://kotaku.com/is-mountain-dew-any-good-because-they-just-started-sel-1226726186

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 4

Stronger giveaway than PS4 honestly. Mt. Dew game fuel is amazing, and 'Doritos' is a popular brand of chips that is globally well known.

Not to mention, Xbox also has NFL and it's teams advertising giveaways for Xbox One. Xbox has the stronger marketing right now.

• Like 2

I definitely like doritos and Mountain Dew more than I like Taco Bell. lol. So I'm on the same boat as you Drizzy. Bring'em on I can't wait to get fat.

Actually if you figure out your metabolic rate, and metabolism efficiency, and calculate down to a precise range, the amount of calories your body needs each day, then you can eat whatever you want and not get fat. (It may not be the healthiest choice though, like brain fuel, or heart/vein/artie health wise, but it will keep you alive. But remember, its not about just plain surviving, its about optimizing your health. Don't race to old age, Coast there.)

If you want to eat 2000 calories of just protein (Meats) and not get fat you can do that, as long as you don't eat ANY fats or carbs.

If you want to eat over 2000 calories of just carbohydrates (Soda, candy, ice cream, chips, etc.) and not get fat, you can do that too, as long as you don't eat ANY fats or Proteins.

If you want to eat over 200 calories of Fat and not get fat, once again you can do it, as long as you don't consume ANY proteins or carbs.

If you want to eat over 2000 calories of just fats don't eat protein of carbs.

But sorry to get off track, this is a discussion for another time. Or another place.

Anyways I agree, this is a good move by microsoft and I for sure will be one to enjoy it.